I need a site like Chardev

As the title of the thread states, I need a site that works similarly to Chardev. For those of you not familiar with Chardev.org , its a site where I can import my character, browse gear, gem, enchant, and reforge it however I want. I do not like Mr. Robot. So, any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rawr works pretty similar. You can load your char, change gear, change reforges etc. Also you can import rawr files into simcraft.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Check out the wowhead profiler, it was basically the same thing the last time I used it.
    http://www.wowhead.com/profiles

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

I love the wowhead profiler but as far as I know it can't import into Simcraft.

wowhead profiler doesnt count reforges... so its kinda out :/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

The items in the BiS profiles have reforging.

iirc the wowhead site does allow reforging but it doesn't show up in the profile's stats, could be wrong tho

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    The items in the BiS profiles have reforging.
    Hence why I said "doesnt count"
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Why would simcraft load BiS profiles from WoWhead if they don't have reforging on them? Unless your saying the WoWhead gear comparison doesn't count reforging? If that's the case then idc about that. I just need a template that can load into simcraft easily.

You can import from wowhead yes

and the reforging works the wowhead profiler UI just doesn't display them correctly in the stat summary

10+ Year Old Account
    Simcraft did used to work with Wowhead profiler in wrath but yeah I think Chardev replaced it in the new UI they made for it :/

Gr.......Chardev was so simple to use! This Rawr, is it a program I have to download on my comp or something I can use on a website like Chardev was.

You can import from wowhead yes

and the reforging works the wowhead profiler UI just doesn't display them correctly in the stat summary
    How would one do this? There is no import from Wowhead option in Simcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    Gr.......Chardev was so simple to use! This Rawr, is it a program I have to download on my comp or something I can use on a website like Chardev was.
    no google rawr and either go to the place to download it or find the link from elitisjerks which is a web-based plugin (very laggy tho since it requires flash and lots of it)

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    How would one do this? There is no import from Wowhead option in Simcraft.
    RTFM?

# This will import the character with ID 12359
    wowhead=12359

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    no google rawr and either go to the place to download it or find the link from elitisjerks which is a web-based plugin (very laggy tho since it requires flash and lots of it)
    God it IS laggy as crap......I just want a damn site to reforge stuff OUT of game so I can hit haste caps and such. Le sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowreforge.com is the best place to go for reforge calcs. I input hit cap and whatever haste threshold I want, tell it to max out my mastery and voila I'm optimized.

wowhead profiles are complete garbage. the owner of chardev does not play wow anymore, so it takes a little longer to update, but they usually do it once the new season starts so they can update everything at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Logbc View Post
    Wowreforge.com is the best place to go for reforge calcs. I input hit cap and whatever haste threshold I want, tell it to max out my mastery and voila I'm optimized.
    I would rather reforge myself, but this works fine. Thank you!