Italy
    Croatia
    Ireland

Group D
    Ukraine
    Sweden
    France
    England

I'm pretty happy with Group D, Sweden can beat all those teams on a good day. Group B is madness.

Deleted
    YAAAY We Dutchies got the best group. Id rather confront our biggest enemies early on than later. I mean, they're good and there's a high chance that you'll encounter them anyway.

Spain's got a good group too. Croatia is a good team, I had them high on my list at the World Cup. Italy beat them some time after the WC too so that's a let down for Spain.

Back to our Group. It's doable for the Netherlands sure. We've always (with the exception of the World Cup) gotten the lethal groups and managed to get through. I have no doubts in our Bert Van Marwijk. I remember how everyone said getting far during the world cup would be impossible. So Bertje, show them what you've got!!!

Rofl Poland so lucky, group B death group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Rofl Poland so lucky, group B death group.
    This is going to be awesome The german team is so amazingly good these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    I doubt we (Denmark) will get very far this time, but we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I doubt we (Denmark) will get very far this time, but we'll see
    Yeah its a tough group and I agree with you but Denmark can be really good when they play their best football, and I can see them beat all those teams if they manage to top their performance.

Great draw

It will be extremely important for England to finish first in their group as the runner of Group D will most likely play Spain.

Group C will be interesting. I think Spain should win it fairly easily but will probably drop points in one game. They don't always score a lot of goals so I could see them drawing a game. Not sure how Italy will be. They will most likely be missing G. Rossi and Cassano is certainly out. So they will have to rely on some new upcoming players like Mario, Giovinco, Osvaldo....etc. Kind of hope Ireland finish runner up as they will most likely play England then the next round

Group B will be awesome. I think Portugal's offense is good enough to scare the Dutch and Germans, but their defense is horrid. So I think they will concede way to many goals to progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    What hell .... group B?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Group B will be awesome to watch.

Group D which has us (England) in will be challenging. Everyone gets too hyped up and will boldy state we will win the cup this year (as we do every 2 years, then blame the ref when we don't) but I see us being raped by Sweden and even France will give us a run for our money because our team is terrible this year. It's probable if we do qualify through we will lose to Spain/Italy, but I'd like to see us lose to Germany again, they're great at embarrassing us (and it puts the loudmouth twats in their place back home)
    Last edited by xenaros; 2011-12-02 at 07:12 PM.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Happy for group A. Remember euro 2004 anyone? Yeeeeeeah.
    this game sucks

Deleted
    i will supprised if England gets path first round then :P bet it will be France + Sweden. and lol at group B.

I haven't really seen Denmark play or know what they're all about, do they have a chance in group B? I'm assuming no.
    this game sucks

Poland vs Russia.... gonna be war I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaros View Post
    Group B will be awesome to watch.

Group D which has us (England) in will be challenging. Everyone gets too hyped up and will boldy state we will win the cup this year (as we do every 2 years, then blame the ref when we don't) but I see us being raped by Sweden and even France will give us a run for our money because our team is terrible this year. It's probable if we do qualify through we will lose to Spain/Italy, but I'd like to see us lose to Germany again, they're great at embarrassing us (and it puts the loudmouth twats in their place back home)

the world cup this year against Germany was just embarrasing, people kept bringing up WW2 and how we beat them in that so we can beat them in football, then we got our arses kicked, and i laughed and rooted for Germany i dont follow football much but i never usually root for England to win, because everyone here gets so hyped up every year, and we just embarrass our selves.
    I think it was Denmark that i cheered for most in world cup, they were the ones wearing bright orange right?

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 02:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    I haven't really seen Denmark play or know what they're all about, do they have a chance in group B? I'm assuming no.
    didn't they get to final in the world cup last year? or am i thinking of wrong team?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    the world cup this year against Germany was just embarrasing, people kept bringing up WW2 and how we beat them in that so we can beat them in football, then we got our arses kicked, and i laughed and rooted for Germany i dont follow football much but i never usually root for England to win, because everyone here gets so hyped up every year, and we just embarrass our selves.
    I think it was Denmark that i cheered for most in world cup, they were the ones wearing bright orange right?

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 02:48 AM ----------

didn't they get to final in the world cup last year? or am i thinking of wrong team?
    That's the Netherlands!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm polish so I hope they will get out of the group, but I doubt it still I will cheer for them hahah

I have 4 tickets for sale, England vs Ukraine group stage games....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehroh View Post
    That's the Netherlands!
    ah, well it was those guys i cheered for, seriously bright orange kits! AWESOME!
    yes i am like a child, i like shiny things.

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 02:58 AM ----------

i dont know how good Croatia is, but group C is definitely spain + italy going through right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    ah, well it was those guys i cheered for, seriously bright orange kits! AWESOME!
    yes i am like a child, i like shiny things.

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 02:58 AM ----------

i dont know how good Croatia is, but group C is definitely spain + italy going through right?
    Spain no doubt. Croatia has some pretty strong players and the 2nd place will be a close call between italy and croatia.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Deleted
    It can only help us being the underdogs. We'll give Spain, Italy and Croatia a game, don't rule us out yet

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those are my group predictions also 3rd and the final places.

Group A - Russia, Czech Republic (1st/2nd)
    Group B - Germany, Netherland
    Group C - Spain, Croatia
    Group D - England, Sweden

3rd Place match (England and Netherland) winner will be Netherland
    Final match (Spain and Germany) winner Germany (shit but I'm polish ><)