Question New 390 weapon with honor in season 11?

Hi guys before u flame me for not reading all the posts about season 11 gear changes I actually have but have not been able to get confirmation.
    I just want to know if the current 378 ruthless weapon that can be purchased with honor during the one week break before S11 starts will be replaced with a higher level weapon when S11 gear becomes available for purchase.
    All the post so far have been about level 390 gear that will replace the current 384 ruthless gear but what about the actual weapons?
    From my understanding the 378 ruthless weapons will remain available for purchase with honor but there will be no upgrade to 390 which only applies to gear.
    According to Blizz posting on battlenet they stated new pvp items will be available for purchase with honor in season 11 but they didn't specify whether it's gear and weapons or just gear. Can any1 clarify? Thanks in advance.

Only armor. No new weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterland View Post
    Only armor. No new weapons.
    What he said

Thanks! I can now use my 4000 cap honor to get the weapon and start farming again to save for better gear.