Thread: Mew Problems

Mew Problems

So I decided to stop being lazy and wait for others to get numbers for me, and downloaded Mew.
    The problem is, after I import/add buffs/etc. and click calculate, my stat values page is empty.
    Was wondering if there was anything I can do to fix this?
    If not, anyone have the stat values?

Also, bear in mind the stat values Mew generates is only really accurate for a reforge/gemming/enchant for one or two pieces of gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Clicked from main page expecting pokemon.

Leaving satisfied, but not in the way I was expected.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterNewbie View Post
    Also, bear in mind the stat values Mew generates is only really accurate for a reforge/gemming/enchant for one or two pieces of gear.
    why?
    how can I get accurate stats values for my entire gear?

I actually posted a similar question on another thread. would very much appreciate any other ways to find solutions to this.
    Thanks
    F

Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    You need to enable "Generate relative stat values"
    Noticed this after I posted and couldn't figure out how to delete the thread, but thanks anyway.

It told me to reforge to Crit then Mastery, which extremely confused me, as what I've read says that haste and mastery are basically even...

Quote Originally Posted by fantomas View Post
    why?
    how can I get accurate stats values for my entire gear?

I actually posted a similar question on another thread. would very much appreciate any other ways to find solutions to this.
    Thanks
    F
    It's just how the RSVs are calculated. It puts in (or takes out) around 100 stat points and calculates the dps gains (or losses in the case you are hit/exp capped) per point of each stat. That is your RSV. (If I am incorrect about this, please correct me). Reforging/enchanting/gemming your entire get up puts it outside the calculated range.

I honestly don't think you will be able to find truly accurate stat values for your entire set up, since the stat values aren't independent of each other and doing the RSV over large ranges would not be very accurate for that reason. The best you could do is try various set ups and see what yields the most dps. Alternatively, what I do, I use the RSVs to increment changes to my gear until I hit maximum for my set up. Either case will require a few Mew sims. Mihir in the cat guide provides overall stat priorities if you need a start for reforging your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    Noticed this after I posted and couldn't figure out how to delete the thread, but thanks anyway.

It told me to reforge to Crit then Mastery, which extremely confused me, as what I've read says that haste and mastery are basically even...
    The stat values are close enough that it doesn't take much to cause them to flip flop.
    Personally, I think people worry too much about Stat Values. They are close enough that you are not going to gain significant DPS by optimizing, as long as you don't overcap hit or expertise. Instead, I look at what stats benefit Bear Form more, since I use mostly the same pieces of gear for both roles. Which means haste actually becomes my lowest priority stat.

That said, make sure you enable Encounter Duration Randomization too (20% is good)