Thread: Steam Sale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Get it, you won't regret it
    I caved, haha. Definitely worth the buy already and I'm only about a half hour or so into the game.

Orcs Must Die! Is pretty decent, are there any major differences between DD and OMD?

Quote Originally Posted by timestepper View Post
    Orcs Must Die! Is pretty decent, are there any major differences between DD and OMD?
    Just wanted to chime in: the sale that's currently only lasts one day for the deals (unless I'm mistaken), so if you're thinking of buying DD right now, you'd be paying full price ($15). That said, I can't comment on DD because I've yet to play it.

DD's fun enough multiplayer, but wait for a 50-75% sale before you pick it up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bastion is only $5 on steam. If you dont own it already. BUY IT NOW!!! it is one of the best games this year. my favorite for indie game of the year.

Left 4 Dead 2 for $4.99 today; Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 for a total of $7.49...

Another game I've heard great things about, but have yet to play it. Thoughts? (I doubt I know anyone with the game, so I'd likely be playing single player, and I hear the multi-player is the strength of the game...)

get it 10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    get it 10 chars
    That certainly helps. What makes it great? Care to elaborate?

well... its a good game that has alot of replay value to it and is especcially fun if you play it with friends