Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    i procced 3, 4 and 5 on truegold 3 days in row some weeks ago but now its just 1, 1 , 1 , 1
    m2. it looks like they've lowered the proc on tg but not on other xmutes - atleast thats my guess.

(still only one x2 proc on four xmute masters since 4.3 released - any one knows if one can ask this direct to blizz?)

Since patch 4.1, my procs have gone to shit. I've gone 4 weeks without a truegold proc (doing it everyday). It's horrible.

When i transmute gems ill get a x2 every 20-30 gems.

A couple times when transmuting volatiles i got.... x2 earth....

In 5 years or so, i've never gotten more than a x4 proc.

I gave up.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2011-12-10 at 09:20 PM.

I have 2 xmute alchs and one averages between 20-29% proc rate and the other is between 18-25% this is doing more then just xmute dailys and such This is doing gem xmutes(rubys and metas). On small batch amounts it might seem low.. but on large ones you will see the spectrum of what really happens. I have about the same luck when I change to potion/elixer specs for making mass processing of those items.

Deleted
    i usually get the 1 out of 10-15 proc aswell. Altho since 4.3 i have had so much luck with my transmution. Been transmuting a hell of a lot of inferno rubies and almost half of them have gotten a proc. Yay for good luck in good times!