Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What do you believe is the greatest gift in life?

As I sat and observed the ticking clock, as I saw yet another day come to end… just like the ones before it had, I understood how precious time is.

Can you imagine, to have time, to succumb before knowledge, see and be the world for centuries as it constantly changes… to have no regrets, to be immortal. I wish I was. I do not long for immortality in fear of death, I just wish to always be a part of the world, as it is formed by time itself. I want to see the end.

If immortality was in your reach, would you grasp out and take it? Or what do you believe would be one of the greatest gifts in life? Or that life itself... perhaps is the greatest gift.

TL;DR: I believe the greatest gift is to be given time.
    Last edited by mmoc65007fe52b; 2011-12-04 at 11:52 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being able to taken a dump. I'm constipated like no other right now and it hurts

The fact that im actually living. Its not likely when i was a sperm that i would be born, let alone be born into a decent family, and born in someplace like the United States where i have human rights. I could have been born in the middle of africa, and died of some kind of disease before i even made it to the age of ten.

So yeah i believe the greatest gift is the fact that im alive and enjoying life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    The fact that im actually living. Its not likely when i was a sperm that i would be born, let alone be born into a decent family, and born in someplace like the United States where i have human rights. I could have been born in the middle of africa, and died of some kind of disease before i even made it to the age of ten.

So yeah i believe the greatest gift is the fact that im alive and enjoying life
    Yay for winning the Uterus Lottery I suppose.
    Putin khuliyo

life itself

a brain that is smart/can think better than other animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the greatest gift is being able to appreciate what you have, instead of ache over what you DON'T have.

Not to say that ambition is bad, but the apple in your hand will always bring more pleasure than the pie in your thoughts.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    Lol you said born in the United States. Inc bashers of America
    Hey, the US has its problems but it's still a great country to live in. Economy's the shit but where is it not? I wouldn't mind being born in Europe though. Not Australia though. I don't want to get eaten by a dingo or a koala or whatever creepy thing lives there.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Hey, the US has its problems but it's still a great country to live in. Economy's the shit but where is it not? I wouldn't mind being born in Europe though. Not Australia though. I don't want to get eaten by a dingo or a koala or whatever creepy thing lives there.
    Economy is pretty good in Scandinavia, Australia and Canada(Of course there are more). With the exception of Island, but at least they where allowed to vote whether or not to default.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Eternal Happiness or a BJ

Its really a toss up between the 2

The ability to ponder what the greatest gift in life is
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Oxygen

at least for life on this planet

Other people.

Even though a lot of them may be total douchebags, other people keep things interesting and make life worth living.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    Being able to taken a dump. I'm constipated like no other right now and it hurts
    boil cabbage in beef/chicken broth with apple skins(red works best) eat the mixture and sit on the toilet, make sure to STAY ON THE TOILET.
    if it works you'll be lucky if you can walk away, if it doesn't go to the hospital.
    Last edited by mordale; 2011-12-05 at 12:19 AM.

Deleted
    There is no gift in life. The cake is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas View Post
    Economy is pretty good in Scandinavia, Australia and Canada(Of course there are more). With the exception of Island, but at least they where allowed to vote whether or not to default.
    Germany would be the prime example of a good european economy
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

interraction with others.

china is not in crisis all the money we need guees where they are......

Deleted
    Sea, sex and sun I guess...

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.