Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    1st on the list, Kneebreaker boots. Cost 1,650 valor.
    Very odd...

The first 2 items on the list are:
    Obtained Ornate Weapon. 5 hours ago
    Obtained Captured Insignia. 14 hours ago

Quote Originally Posted by Ryloth View Post
    It's a known bug where by using a VP wand or relic to transmog somthing the 'sell back to vendor' thing appears on the transmogged Wand. You sell them both back to the vendor for 1400 VP + 300 = 1700 VP.

It has been hotfixed already.

It was using the same method for transmogging heirloom gear and sending to a lvl 1 alt.

The blue text showing how long you got left to vendor is classed as Enchant, there is a bug with transmog that allows you to duplicate enchants.
    Heirloom gear can't be used for Transmog, so how is that possible?
    Last edited by Rhiz; 2011-12-05 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Nevermind. I was wrong. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiz View Post
    Heirloom gear can't be used for Transmog, so how is that possible?
    i never saw anywhere where it said you couldn't, so i transmogged my heirloom >_> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inata/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by RedFlame View Post
    i never saw anywhere where it said you couldn't, so i transmogged my heirloom >_> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inata/advanced
    Interesting. I stand corrected. :-P I could have sworn they said you can't.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiz View Post
    Interesting. I stand corrected. :-P I could have sworn they said you can't.
    IIRC
    You can transmog heirloom gear but mailing it to an alt will strip it, there is/was a bug that prevents the stripping of the effect.

Deleted
    hehehe in regards to the looms/transmog thing , my lvl 22 priest MAGE T12 gnome says HI!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiSc View Post
    hehehe in regards to the looms/transmog thing , my lvl 22 priest MAGE T12 gnome says HI!
    Wow that's amazing! But now you have left evidence..>.< lol I always find these things out after the fact.. O well I wouldn't want to get in any trouble anyway!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolisa View Post
    WTF?

So we still have an hole like this after the Stars debacle last tier?

Honestly, these are the kinds of things that really make me want to quit.

Just fucking ridiculous.
    This makes you angry? I find that rather amusing.

I created similar thread in WoW forum, got 92 replies but eventually got deleted. I wonder what blizz was hiding about?

Ok, so now I know what someone meant about people spending money every week to get extra valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryloth View Post
    It's a known bug where by using a VP wand or relic to transmog somthing the 'sell back to vendor' thing appears on the transmogged Wand. You sell them both back to the vendor for 1400 VP + 300 = 1700 VP.

It has been hotfixed already.

It was using the same method for transmogging heirloom gear and sending to a lvl 1 alt.

The blue text showing how long you got left to vendor is classed as Enchant, there is a bug with transmog that allows you to duplicate enchants.
    Or that could be it, too.

Yeesh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolisa View Post
    WTF?

So we still have an hole like this after the Stars debacle last tier?

Honestly, these are the kinds of things that really make me want to quit.

Just fucking ridiculous.
    Because it... affects you... so much? Person in OP probably transferred for completely different reason anyway, it's the start of a new tier a lot of people will be transferring. Who the hell would spend $20 just for a slightly faster upgrade of 8 iLevels on one piece of gear.

Possible that he's on an oceanic server. VP resets on monday for Oceanic servers. I just logged in at 0/1000vp, so I can be selling stuff pretty soon if I want. Raid lockout still don't reset till tuesday though.