Next Generation Warlock Addon

We use addons in-game to increase our dps/awareness/quality of life. The addon that I am interested in seeing made is a dot timer addon.

All throughout 4.2 as demonology I was constantly updating my dots if I felt the difference of spellpower/damage coeff/haste was high enough to justify using a gcd in order to put a higher-quality dot on the target. I am sure I both gained and lost dps doing this. I am sure a lot of you locks out there know of recasting bane of doom at the beginning of meta and letting it fall off before reapplying because it was supercharged with a massive demon soul boost, a meta boost, at times a potion, other times a trinket proc and/or lightweave and/or power torrent or all of them at once (yay doomguard popping time).

TL;DR: Dots snapshot stats and I want an addon that tracks the current potency of refreshing a unbuffed dot vs filler.

I previously thought that this was impossible until I saw this addon:
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/dothaste/

This addon would track the following dots:
    Corruption (demo and destro)
    Immolate (destro)
    Bane of Doom
    Bane of Agony (most likely not worth refreshing unless the difference was huge)
    Unstable Affliction (Aff)

These dots don't seem like they would make that big of a difference to the overall damage but on WoL demo can easily have Immo and BoD in it's top three damage spells.

What I would propose for you addon junkies out there, is to make an addon that would track when a dot refresh would be better than
    A) Fel Flame (movement)
    B) Sbolt/incinerate (Depending on your spec(non-movement))

Factors into this calculation would be:
    -previous haste vs current (eradication/trinket/bloodlust/felguard demon soul)
    -previous spellpower/dmg boost vs current (trinket/potion/lightweave/power torrent/meta/demon soul/t12 4pc/t13 4pc/encounter buffs)
    -remaining duration on bad dot
    -previous debuffs vs current (crit debuffs do not auto-update)

Factors not able to be calculated:
    -Target Death
    -Big cd about to come off cd

I have been doing this based off a pure instinctual basis, and I know that it does increase my dps; I have consistently out-performed my entire raid ever since I started doing this.

Deleted
    The plan for DotHaste is to eventually include all DoT-using classes and specs (I'll probably implement that tomorrow). Remaining duration should also be fairly easy to display (countdown "clock" on the icon with optinal numeric display), debuffs should be doable too.

Just wait for me to get around to doing it. Next few days, likely.