Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morros View Post
    I never understand how people can bash the movies, and say Lucas ruined it. It's HIS story. His creation, not yours. Just because you may not have liked where the story went doesn't mean it's ruined, it just means that you're not open to other people's ideas.

I personally think all of the movies are great, with III being my favorite. I find it a bit hard sometimes to sit through IV, V, and VI due to how old they are and the scenes in general are just so outdated and sometimes seem so corny. They are still good though, and for their time they were pretty innovative.

The debate between the newer trilogy and the older trilogy just goes to show how selfish and closed minded people are.
    I honestly think if they had better actors (read: Hayden Christensen) I and many others would've liked the movies a lot better. Just about every scene he was in was overacted, chemistry was forced, and it felt like a movie, and not an experience like the others.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

My Wife goes out of town for business trips every few months, and I take that time to sit in my underwear and watch them all in a random order. It keeps it fun!

For anyone who doesn't have the set, there was a sale at Walmart.com a few weeks ago for the entire set of 6 movies on Blu Ray for like $60.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    This is what I love about TOR and the KOTOR series in general; they have all the good things of Star Wars, and none of the crap that Lucas added in the movie prequels. This means no Gungans, no Emo-Anakin, no midichlorians. Ever see a single mention of midichlorians in the Bioware games?
    Midichlorians were discovered 1000 years Before Battle of Yavin by the Jedi, although Sith knew about it for 5000 years before Yavin. In the wookiepedia it said that Jedi knew about it when the first order was formed, but the knowledge was lost to an earlier era. Probably the jedis of the era that's in SW:ToR were not aware of it?

oh yeah back to topic: I watched all 6 after doing the thanksgiving weekend beta test =p
    Last edited by ChiefWigman; 2011-12-06 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehhh...I replayed KotOR 1 & 2 instead. >_>;;

While I am a huge Star Wars Fan, I don't think i will watch them again before release, since being in a distant timeline i'm kind of not caring too much.

though I have been replaying Kotor 1 and 2

Deleted
    aye about a month ago watched all of them got me really excited.

haha yeah i watched the films again, i dont see how anyone could say sw IV-VI were better than I-III, luke was such a little girl

I enjoyed The Phantom Menace. Some of the best light saber fighting scenes. Also that PS1 game, Jedi Power Battles. Good times.