Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Why use narcotics?

There is another thread about certain illegal drugs should be legalized. I fail too see why you want such drugs legalized. I do not smoke, I have probably only drank 6 beers in my entire life. The only time I ever take drugs of any kind is when I'm very ill with flue or when I had to have surgery. Other than that I'm aware that drug production companies "sell illnesses" but this isn't about those kinds of drugs(prescription drugs issued from doctors). That is a whole different argument.
    I'm talking about weed, ,meth, crack, and what ever kind of drug you can think of. It has been proven that weed does not provide any "medical benefits" to the smoker. Hell cocaine, and meth provide more "medical benefits" than weed. All weed does is in my opinion make you dumber for a while. I don't know about Europe, but all these kinds drugs do in the US is create violence and suffering. Not only that but using drugs has the highest chance of being a sure fire way to being very poor, or homeless. Personally I think it ranks only behind burning money as a way of becoming poor.
    If your poor and I can see why you would want to alter you perception on reality. But if you have "enough" cash to be able to spend on entertainment, why spend it on something you know finances street gangs and drug cartels? (I'm not wealthy myself but I have "enough" to live decently)

I hope that I don't offend you too much with this post, it's just it annoys me to no end when people say "legalize it". If your taking drugs like weed for the "medical benefits" then your taking the wrong drug and should move up to meth, crack, cocaine etc... Those provide more "medical benefits" than weed.

Also, if your offended by this post it's not only narcotics that I dislike, it's also alcohol and cigarettes. And if possible please try to post some real insight into why you want to "legalize it". One sentence answers are hardly an argument.

Edit: to clarify about beer, I think people shouldn't drink at all, but since that is never going to happen when comparing to beer compare to it when it's consumed responsibly.(no drunk drivers etc) Also to clarify more unless there is a drug derived from marijuana that is issued commonly by doctors to treat illness don't mention it as a defense. A "few" cases of it being beneficial do not count. Also this isn't about cancer patients , I'm talking about people that smoke it for "fun".
    Last edited by mmocf824f01db0; 2011-12-06 at 03:18 AM.

Just gives you a buzz. No other reason. The only reason I can see weed being legalized is that it's not terrible for you like meth etc. Cigarettes are worse and way more disgusting. Women smoking ciggies are the worst.

Also alcohols not bad in moderation. People binge and that's just wrong. Though I do enjoy getting smashed from time to time.
    Last edited by rektbrah; 2011-12-06 at 03:10 AM.
    this game sucks

What are you talking about weed treats cancer patients?

How many Alcoholics kill people on a daily basis? Whether it be Driving or other means?

How many Weedheads do you see killing people every day? Wether it be Driving or other means?(deals gone bad excluded as this is not na affect of use.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't foresee this thread turning out well. Especially when you state ' It has been proven that weed does not provide any "medical benefits" to the smoker.' which is not true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink beer because I like the taste. I don't care for getting drunk. I don't see the point in that. Sometimes I add Kahlua or Bailey's to coffee, but again, that's because I like the taste.

I don't smoke because I hate the smell.

Never tried illegal drugs, not going to. Too risky. I'm reserves in the USAF and going in the FAA next year as an air traffic controller. If I'm caught with that shit, my career is done.
    Putin khuliyo

People use em to put in some 'excitement' into their mundane life, the buzz you get off using them, etc. or to make em relax due to stress and what have you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    Just gives you a buzz. No other reason.
    See that is not a sound argument! >_<

If your looking for a "buzz" why not just drink beer? While even beer shouldn't be consumed at least it won't directly finance crime.

Search google or youtube for the drug DMT

It's not just for a 'buzz'
    Wreckér
    BM Hunter Guide at Warcraft Academy

People want to use them for their own reasons. Unless you're willing to put a gun to their head to stop them from doing it, who are you to say they can't?

I think the better question is "Why are these illegal?"

And the answer: racism (maybe not for meth, but for cocaine and marijuana, yes).

Quote Originally Posted by EviLm0nk3y View Post
    See that is not a sound argument! >_<

If your looking for a "buzz" why not just drink beer? While even beer shouldn't be consumed at least it won't directly finance crime.
    because the buzz from different drugs is very different............also to answer the title, because it makes life alot less boring

Deleted
    OP, i bet you are boring to be around.

Deleted
    woah wasn't suspecting so many replies.
    About alcohol I would personally prefer no one drinks(or at least does it responsibly) but if it's between weed and beer why choose weed?
    And yes if not getting high is being bored than yes, I am boring.

Did you really just try to say weed and meth are similar? This post is obviously a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    I don't foresee this thread turning out well. Especially when you state ' It has been proven that weed does not provide any "medical benefits" to the smoker.' which is not true.
    well all it does is relieve pain im pretty sure, which is a good thing and it should be legalized medically, but not for commercial use.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Quote Originally Posted by EviLm0nk3y View Post
    woah wasn't suspecting so many replies.
    About alcohol I would personally prefer no one drinks(or at least does it responsibly) but if it's between weed and beer why choose weed?
    And yes if not getting high is being bored than yes, I am boring.
    Re-read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass0wnage View Post
    How many Alcoholics kill people on a daily basis? Whether it be Driving or other means?

How many Weedheads do you see killing people every day? Wether it be Driving or other means?(deals gone bad excluded as this is not na affect of use.)

Please do not feed the troll.

Drugs are a touchy subject and this guy obviously has no idea what he is talking about.

Also, meth is a stimulant. Confirming for troll again

I have Crohn's Disease and would not be alive if it wasnt for Marijuana. Marijuana works wonders inside in the human body that steroids, pain killers, and other medications just can't do. Its the greatest plant on this planet in my eyes.