Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Don't you remember that the 4.1 content wasn't finished when it was released... don't you remember Sinestra ?

Defending blizzard is not smart.
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2011-12-06 at 06:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Quote Originally Posted by mische View Post
    A company released a faulty product, that allows its users to get benefit from the flaw. Then, punishes its users for doing so?

Amazing how brainwashed Warcraft users are. I would tell Blizzard to go f--k itself. Oh, I just realized... I already did - months ago. Trion doesn't treat me like this.
    Your right trion wouldnt treat you like this, but they would still ban you for exploiting. I really liked their support but that doesnt mean they wont get you for exploiting the game like the people did here.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    I am highly amused here and that's just amazing.

blizz made the right call, im glad they'll be held accountable.

A company released a faulty product, that allows its users to get benefit from the flaw. Then, punishes its users for doing so?

Amazing how brainwashed Warcraft users are. I would tell Blizzard to go f--k itself. Oh, I just realized... I already did - months ago. Trion doesn't treat me like this.
    A shop puts a valuable product on display, and it easily gets stolen.
    Sure it was dumb for them to put the item there, but the thief still should get punished, no?

I got a 72 hour suspension.

I was not even aware of the bug lol. After the raid boss died i logged out to fix a addon, Logged back in and saw i was able to loot it (after already killing it of course) So i was like SCCOOOREE!!

I'm guessing the 8 day suspensions are for the serious offenders who did it multiple times. Me i only did it once

Well, actually noone gives a damn about being World First on Rift, so it might explain why guilds are not looking for an exploit to use =P
    For the rest of it, the fact there is a flaw doesn't mean it's either moral or normal to use it. But I guess people like you don't know that =/

I thought really good raiders would never stoop to using the LFR, a tool for bads?

Weird.

Ironic how you still stalk these forums like a f*cking pleb.

Mod Edit: No need for the insults.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2011-12-06 at 09:06 AM.

xenophics should get a 20 day ban then

lolwut?

Supposed Paragon Poster... but I think it's a troll

If a bank leaves the doors unlocked one night, are you allowed to go steal all the money?

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Don't you remember that the 4.1 content wasn't finished when it was released... don't you remember Sinestra ?

Nor is using a strawman argument.

---------- Post added 2011-12-06 at 06:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    And ill say it again, blizzard fault for the bug for not testing properly, cheating guilds for finding the bug and not reporting it straight away and instead taking advantage of the fact
    And the cheaters' fault for abusing said bug.

As someone said earlier, a bank doesn't lock the vaults one night. Is it okay for someone to walk in and steal the money?

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post

(from reddit I think)
    Whats funny is, the three EU guilds may still actually beat the three US guilds(you forgot Premonition), not even speaking of the other top10 guilds not in the US or EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Nor is using a strawman argument.
    And Strawman is the Zzzteam ?

LOL, Why in hell are people supporting and defending CHEATERS? I know this is the internet and all, but the cheer amount of people defending the cheaters is astonishing.

You exploit, you get penalized, or at least you should. Doesn't matter if you're hardcore, casual, top guild, wtv. I really hope this bans are real and everyone that expoited, gets it.

You forget to lock your door or close your window, any burglar is non-responsible for hopping in and taking your stuff! FAULTY SECURITY!!1

10+ Year Old Account
    they removed the items?

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Nor is using a strawman argument.[COLOR="red"]
    As someone said earlier, a bank doesn't lock the vaults one night. Is it okay for someone to walk in and steal the money?
    The temptation would be here, but there are three options that distinguish normal people from moral people from cancer. The normal people just walk by even though getting the cash is tempting. The moral people call the cops, or the bank, to tell them something's wrong. The cancer just walks in, gets all the money they can, and then complain once they're arrested. Problem is, 90% of the World of Warcraft population is made of cancer =(

Quote Originally Posted by Tnep View Post
    I hope Blizzard enjoys losing tons of subscriptions. This is going to kill the game because no one will follow all the crappy little guilds getting world first.
    People care about world firsts enough to quit?

news to me

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Don't you remember that the 4.2 content wasn't finished when it was released... don't you remember Sinestra ?

thank you, most people dont know what those guilds realy had done for blizzard and all the content they raided mostly bugfree
    its realy sad how people compare it with sports and for example steroids (side tipp: not everything is illegal) even when its something completly different

but lets take this example, when some football player uses steroids and no one carries about him or says something, in the next game another player uses some and in the next game 10 football players uses them and all got kickt, is it realy there fault? or is it missing informations about such things? now let call us the first football player envy and the other 10 ensidia,paragon,fth,method and football=wow, perhaps now you understand
    when someone does it its ok, but when alot do it its wrong? sorry thats realy stupid and in my opinion its blizzard missing infos in the past time

btw i didnt use the exploit myself

Quote Originally Posted by Khathrok View Post
    People care about world firsts enough to quit?

news to me
    NO, but u dont know how big such guilds are (most have 100+ old members/friends and so on) when you look at the Full Servers most have 1-2 "good" Guilds on them and those guilds also makes most of the videos/community sites/events and so on you find all around the web, its not just the world first shit
    Last edited by bi0; 2011-12-06 at 06:14 AM.