Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    ^
    Care to include any of said 'science' that you mentioned. A claim is just a claim without reliable sources. Not saying you're wrong, I've just never heard it before and it sounds a little far-fetched, usually things work better when you're younger.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Quote Originally Posted by voorshwa View Post
    One thing a lot of people don't know is that your body can only metabolize a certain amount of protein per serving. If you are in your 20's, then you should only consume about 20g of Protein per serving because that is all your body will use. Anything over that gets wasted and pretty much gets converted to fat. You shouldn't get more than 80g of Protein per day.

As you get older your body actually metabolizes Protein much more efficiently, so you can increase the amount of Protein per serving. For example, a 35 year old male can metabolize approximately 25-28 grams of Protein before it's wasted. Whereas someone in their 60's can get 40+ grams per serving. When I learned all of this I was totally shocked, but it's backed up by lots of science. So if you are getting 33g of protein per serving of your Weight Gainer, you are wasting a lot of that (and putting on fat) if you are in your 20's.

hth

V
    Source? If anything over 20g of protein turned into fat mass, I'd be one fat fuck. Please link your peer-reviewed studies.