holy paladin aoe "rotation"??

Ever since 4.3 ive been trying to figure out the best possible way to use holy radiance. I cant find a good balance. Id usually end up doing HR > HS > HR > LoD. But that makes for an oom pally. Especially on Warlord Zon'ozz cuz of the stupid mana void.

Should i use like one rotation of heavy aoe, ending with LoD, then follow up with like a HLx2> HS > LoD kinda thing? HR has confused me a bit this patch.

Healing doesn't have rotation.

If you need to spam HR, do it, if not keep your mana for healing burst phases and use don't hesitate to pop CDs on it (DF, Wings, GoAK or even Shard of Woe if you have it), can be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by GUESSWHOIAM View Post
    Healing doesn't have rotation.

If you need to spam HR, do it, if not keep your mana for healing burst phases and use don't hesitate to pop CDs on it (DF, Wings, GoAK or even Shard of Woe if you have it), can be useful.
    I feel like aoe now has somewhat of like a chunking rotation system. Obviously I use the word rotation very lightly. HR > HS > HR > Lotd seems to work well with eachother for generating quicker Holy Power for Lotd. Idk if thats wrong or not or maybe i should just be spamming HR but i figured HS should be used on CD and why not for getting LotD faster. thats my 2 cents

I don't have problems with aoe healing at all. My problem is after a bit of aoe healing I can't do anything else because holy light cripples me as well, trying to fix it though But yea, I do hor-hs-hor-lod.

Especially on Warlord Zon'ozz cuz of the stupid mana void.
    rightttt.

Also, on topic, it depends on your mana. Sometimes i was just using highest HPM rotation of hr-cs-hs-lod and sometimes, mostly with full mana or on really heavy aoe situations (madness last platform second tentacles), i was just spamming HR like a mad man.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I don't have problems with aoe healing at all. My problem is after a bit of aoe healing I can't do anything else because holy light cripples me as well, trying to fix it though But yea, I do hor-hs-hor-lod.
    Yea its awful. I become so useless after that burst of aoe healing. Granted yes im at like 25k hps but the priest is at 18k hps and hes at 50% mana while im oom with my cds popped. Personally i think they should lower the mana cost.

---------- Post added 2011-12-06 at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by deviancee View Post
    Also, on topic, it depends on your mana. Sometimes i was just using highest HPM rotation of hr-cs-hs-lod and sometimes, mostly with full mana or on really heavy aoe situations (madness last platform second tentacles), i was just spamming HR like a mad man.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0
    I didnt even think of using cs. Im sitting in melee anyway...