Deleted

Madness of Deathwind -> 3s CD on Crusader Strike.

When i was fighting in 8th encounter in DS this week i saw that there will possible to get 3s CD on Crusader Strike really easy as long youll follow the most popular tactic Green-Red-Yellow-Blue.

I dont really have dps-sheet or smth where i can check that but can someone check how much haste we need to have CS on 3s when we have haste buff from hunter, shammy or dk + judgement 9%haste buff + 20% haste buff on Deathwing ? i`m thinking about getting 1-2 items with different stats to change them only for this fight.

Ty for answers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haste buff is provided by Ele/Boomkin/Spriest + Judgement + Haste on gear, The Deathwing buff I'm not sure if it effects it I did not check however DK/Hunter have no effect on spell haste. Melee attack speed vs spell haste are two different things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    pretty sure i had 3.05 sec cooldown during the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Haste buff is provided by Ele/Boomkin/Spriest + Judgement + Haste on gear, The Deathwing buff I'm not sure if it effects it I did not check however DK/Hunter have no effect on spell haste. Melee attack speed vs spell haste are two different things.
    Crusader strike is not impacted by spell haste, as it is a melee ability. The OP was referring to the classes that provide melee haste (via windfury totem/hunting party/improved icy talons).

However, back to the OP's original question, I'm sure that you could get pretty close to a 3 second CS, but it's probably not worth swapping out gear to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kath01 View Post
    pretty sure i had 3.05 sec cooldown during the fight.
    y, i was on ~3.15 thats why im asking. This buff is propably for melee haste as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vanasthepaladin View Post
    Crusader strike is not impacted by spell haste, as it is a melee ability. The OP was referring to the classes that provide melee haste (via windfury totem/hunting party/improved icy talons).

However, back to the OP's original question, I'm sure that you could get pretty close to a 3 second CS, but it's probably not worth swapping out gear to do so.
    Melee haste has 0 effect on CS cooldown.

Melee Haste = Attack Speed

Spell Haste = CS cooldown
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-12-06 at 06:11 PM.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Melee haste has 0 effect on CS cooldown.

Melee Haste = Attack Speed

Spell Haste = CS cooldown
    this is correct

Deleted
    Ok, but still my question is right. How much haste we need to lower the CD of CS to 3s on Madness of Deathwing fight ?

PS. Sry for wrong name of the topic, if any mode can change last letter (Deathwind-Deathwing ofc).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have to drop your CD lower than 3.0, so that it is 3.0 with latency. You'd have to reforge into a lot of haste, and suffer heavily when you don't have that buff.

It's still very much worth looking at though, you could probably just have an item or two with heavy haste you simply swap on for the fight.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepherous View Post
    Ok, but still my question is right. How much haste we need to lower the CD of CS to 3s on Madness of Deathwing fight ?

PS. Sry for wrong name of the topic, if any mode can change last letter (Deathwind-Deathwing ofc).
    Example for 125ms

4.5/1.09/1.05/(3.0-.125) -1 = 0.367599293

0.367599293*12800 = 4705.27095 Haste Rating

4705.27095/128.125 = 36.724066 Haste Percent
    So what you would need to do would be take the calculations, add the 20% haste into it. give me some time I'm at work right now and don't have time to tackle the numbers but I will shortly I hope.