Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The race this tier feels kinda "meh" that the world top guilds were banned for a week.

It's not BL's fault the euro guilds cheated

You beat vodka by 11 minutes, looks like the race is heating up!

BL killed Hagara already too. Seems like Ultraxion will be the cockblock of the tier, let's see if Blood Legion or Vodka can come up with some kind of strat for it like Method did for Baleroc.

Deleted
    Kinda reminds me of FL. Even if most of the top EU guilds were not bad they wouldn't be able to take these realm firsts simple because the reset isnt up on EU servers yet. Other than that the first half of the instance seems fairly easy (possible yor'sahj excused) so the really interesting bosses will be ultraxion, spine and madness.

Not to take away from their achievement (OK a tiny bit), but how is this noteworthy when only US players have access to the content? At least kudos to them for not abusing LFR.

This recent abuse just shows how willing and eager top guilds are to abuse and basically cheat their way through content to get the I-did-it-first badge. Not one single part of me even believes that, "We didn't know that this was breaking game rules, etc, etc." Even a six year old knows when they do something bad, wrong, or unintended. Sad really as it reflects the real world perfectly. The richest people in the world are also the ones who cheat, abuse, and steal and claim ignorance of it.

Deleted
    not bad,

is the Enrage timer still 10 min on Heroic version?