Page 1 of 3
LastLast

T13 holy 4pc nerf.

Huge nerf to the 4 piece... makes me sad.

from 20% to 5%

No holy palas will get their 4 piece bonuses for a long time I assume. We won't give our holy pala 4 piece until the other people have it atleast.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Deleted
    I expected a Nerf, but seriously?

Or are you just trolling us

Probably needed with how strong HR is, but still sucks.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, that sucks!

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Well, not getting my 4 set for a while then

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheSide View Post
    Well, not getting my 4 set for a while then
    Pretty much this. We will have one of the worst 4 pieces. So let everyone else have theirs.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    Aye, yet again passing on our Teir until others have it first ^-^

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks, but you could see it coming

10+ Year Old Account
    Good guy blizzard, nerfs set bonus instead of redesigning a new one around an ability that isn't completely broken...
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Deleted
    I am still thinking it will be a fairly significant HPS increase. Thinking about the numbers HR are doing currently a 5% increase to HR is still fairly nice.

Funny thing that after Blizzard post about new HR they constantly nerfing it even before patch went live. It was look like "Hey, guys, be happy, we are giving you new shiny ability !" ... "Ooh wait, it quite powerful, we will nerf it a bit" ... "Ooh, wait, its still too powerful, sure small nerf wont make a difference" ... <repeat several times> ... "Why do you whine ? Palas are still best healers ingame ... ooh wait ..."

I feel like shit having just spent a colossal amount of DKP on getting the 4 piece, because it was so good. But now I'm left with practically no DKP, a shitty 4p, and 4 tokens that would've much much better used in someone, hell, anyone elses hands.

It frustrates me that they had to nerf the OPness that is Holy Radiance by nerfing the 4p. It needs a baseline nerf much more than anything.

Deleted
    4 set was to high, anyone with a small brain would see this nerf coming. 20% increased healing on our most used and beastliest spell is to much, we all knew this was coming. And giving tier to healers before tanks and dpsers is simply stupid. You dont need the extra healing, but you really need the extra dps and tank cds unless your healers are so shit, they cant do proper healing unless they have 4 tier parts.

Frickin 5%?! Should be 10% at worst, this is seriously retarded...

Way to much of a nerf before most people are even seeing heroic modes. Terrible decision yet again by blizzard, severely nerfing holy paladins before heroics are even half done!

Although i'd say it was a nerf that you could see coming far far in the horizon going from 20->5% is going way overboard.
    Condolences Holydins

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Although i'd say it was a nerf that you could see coming far far in the horizon going from 20->5% is going way overboard.
    Condolences Holydins
    Thats the thing, resto druids, frickin OP thru whole firelands see nerf when patch 4.3 hits. Pala nerfed right away during first days of them being "bit better" but not even close to OP. This is just one big joke.

well guys, at least your b4 is something you use...balance 4p is reducing by 5s the cooldown of starsurge, we use it only in eclipse and it also resets automatically the cd by random RNG dot ticks....you can do some maths
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    well guys, at least your b4 is something you use...balance 4p is reducing by 5s the cooldown of starsurge, we use it only in eclipse and it also resets automatically the cd by random RNG dot ticks....you can do some maths
    There's a huge difference between designing a sucky 4 piece, and designing an amazing 4 piece and then nerfing it into the ground after people have JUST started to get it.