Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[H] (10) Asgaard - Skullcrusher EU - family friendly guild recruiting!

Asgaard is a fairly small guild on the horde side of Skullcrusher, EU. We are family oriented, with most of the players having children, ranging from the ages 0 to 10. We are looking for more players in similar situations to start a casual raid schedule come 2012. We are aiming for 2 days a week, with a third day whenever people want to or have the opportunity. AFKing because of a baby emergency or because your oldest just painted the TV blue is not a problem, and all our players understand and have no problem with waiting. We'll just make more coffee and talk about how our budding arthritis is acting up because of the cold weather

Facts about Asgaard:
    Guild level: 11 (shazam!)
    Members: 25 (15 or so very active)

We run our guild in a democratic way, everyone has a say in what and when we do things. We regularly do social events in the way of old raids, achievement runs and battlegrounds. Currently we use Skype for our fun evenings, but as we form up our actual raid groups we'll convert to Mumble or Ventrilo. A microphone isn't absolutely needed, but highly recommended. Not only does it make everything more practical, but also more fun! We do enjoy our fun!

Our current roster is a mix of new and old players - some former hardcore raiders now family men or women, and some new players who have never really set foot inside a proper raid before. We welcome all players, and all we ask is that you are willing to learn and that you aren't afraid to ask questions. It's worth mentioning that we're about 50/50 men and women in the guild.

What we are in most need of:

- Tanks: Druid, Death Knight.
    - Healers: Holy Paladin, Druid.
    - DPS: Rogue, Warlock, Moonkin

A dps offspec for healers or tanks is always warmly welcomed, but not required at all

Our expectations and thoughts:
    • Your experience doesn't matter, we'll get experienced together. The more experienced players will guide those who haven't seen it all yet.
    • Your gear doesn't really matter, some 5 man dungeons should solve most of your problems.
    • Knowledge of your class, on the other hand, is a big boon. You don't have to be the worldst best <class>, but you should know what you
      can and can not do with your chosen character, and where your buttons are.
    • A good attitude and maturity is an absolute must. We're all quickly approaching our 30s (some of us are already really old - I'm looking at
      you, Rene), and we prefer a cool and relaxed environment in our guild, with as little drama as possible.
    • Loot is great, and a bonus we get from raids or dungeons - it's not the be all, end all of our adventures together.

If you're interested, send me a private message here on the forums, send us an e-mail at asgaardtheguild AT gmail dot com or roll an alt on Skullcrusher and contact one of the following: Abanitus, Sunspider, Tael, Battleaxel or Bearhugger. The author of this post plays Abanitus and Sunspider.
    Last edited by Viridis; 2011-12-13 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Updated needed roles

Bump for all the old players!

Looking for all you people with families to come join us and make merry!

Topward bound!

Up we go! Fantastic times!

Bedtime bumpage!

Another bump for Asgaard!

10+ Year Old Account
    10mans, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    10mans, correct?
    Right you are, dear sir/madam!

Swiftly and silently bumping this up to the top!

Still looking!

We've filled some spots, need for tanks has gone down. Still looking for a few healers (pala, druid), and some dps!

In the morning, we go: Bump!

Bump, I say! Up you go, mighty thread.

Bumpage. The hunters and the warriors are literally pouring in - what about all you others? I say you should pour in too!

I agree, indeed my good man.