10+ Year Old Account

When you kill Hagara as a guild and you take a screen shot...

...do you feel weird that you've done this before for Malygos - having the same setting?
    This is absolutely the attitude and language that, in this community, needs to go sit in the corner for a while. If you can't stand the thought of there being multiple difficulty tiers of content -- into which we pour a lot of our development efforts -- to make raiding feasible for more than 2% of players, hit Heroic mode, turn on vent, and repeatedly remind your friends how good you are. I have no doubt they care.

10+ Year Old Account
    When we killed Malygos there wasn't any platform left to stand on when taking the screenshot, and everyone was flying on a red drake.

Deleted
    however she was one of the first bosses that was actually "fun" from the first 4 the rest are "stand still while other stuff goes on" she was at least forcing movement on the whole raidm, tank pov

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because of the Drakes. However, "Anyone got the key?" jokes are pretty ubiquitous before you start.

Ah yes, Hagara=Malygos jokes. Ha. ha. ha.

When we went there as a guild in LFR last week, I broke into explaining tactics for Malygos. Nobody noticed for a minute or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    When we went there as a guild in LFR last week, I broke into explaining tactics for Malygos. Nobody noticed for a minute or two.
    That's excellent, i'm trying that tomorrow.

Deleted
    No, because unlike Malygos, Hagara's dialogue was actually funny.

"What? AGAIN?"
    "NO matter... even ONE totem is enough to destroy you..."