Deleted

Absorb tracker for warrior t13 2pc

Hello all,

I have just aquired the 2 piece prot warrior which has the absorb shield when you use 'Revenge'

I am looking for an add-on that will track the absorb amount, I have tried both recount and skada with the healing and absorb module installed but nothing show's it up.

Does anyone know of a way to show the total absorb amount from this 2 set bonus through an add-on?

Thanks.

You could, after a fight, pull up your damage chart. Check how much your Revenge did then figure out what 20% of that is.

However, if it is cleaving onto another mob then this could completely negate what I just said to a degree lol. I am sure recount has a breakdown of damage you did per mob and you can +/- as you see fit. I have yet to check recount/skada myself if the shield absorbs show up.

would liek to know if someone have made some progress on a addon like this or if there exist one today.

Just write "0" with a permanent marker somewhere on your screen, it will be close enough.

The number shows up in WoL if you really want to know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could modify the Blook DK shield tracker to track the revenge ability instead of the DK one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE