Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Blizz Blues never fails to cheer me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Amusing indeed, though I didn't get the Absolutely stuff. Guess I didn't follow the game enough.
    one of the lead game designers says absolutely all the time.

I think his name's Daniel Erickson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Bwahahahahahhaa! Pretty funny. I'd enjoy it more if they wouldn't have so obviously made the WoW rogue sound like a retard. :P

Everything else was damn funny.

And woot woot for Moon Guard! =D
    He is supposed to be Darnell from a quest in the undead starting area. You might not get some of the inside jokes if you don't follow gamebreakertv.

I laughed way way too hard at this. I'm glad no one was around to see me laughing like a drunk teenager

/forever alone

that was much funnier than I expected. still have no idea what the undead guy was saying for #6 I think it was.

edit not 6, maybe 7?
    Last edited by mystik; 2011-12-07 at 09:28 PM.

That was completely fucking awesome.
    Desktop: i7 6700k @ 4.8GHz | MSI 1080ti Gaming X | EVGA Classified K | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V @ 3200MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) Micron 2TB SSD (Games) | Seasonic 750W Titanium | Corsair 750D | Acer x34 Predator Benq PD3200U
    HIDevolution NP9877 Laptop: Delidded i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 1080 | 16GB G.Skill @ 2946MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) 2x 500GB SSDs (Games) | 1440p 120HZ GSync Display

15+ Year Old Account
    People at work are staring at me!

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    that was much funnier than I expected. still have no idea what the undead guy was saying for #6 I think it was.
    Yea I had trouble catching that as well, I think something about a naked party in Moon Guard.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    What will be really funny is when swtor takes a dive and all these people return to wow that are bashing it right now.

Don't troll - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-08 at 12:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezurection View Post
    What will be really funny is when swtor takes a dive and all these people return to wow that are bashing it right now.
    didn't see anyone bashing wow here tbh. Blizz blues has made wow jokes for quite some time now, and it's obviously not serious
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Best Merry Christmas video I've seen in a long time, ty Gamebreaker

Return to what? It picked on both sides, get a sense of hunor ...

And one guy had to be the party pooper :/ lighten up.

I really love the gamebreaker crew. Thumbs up to Mike for making this. It is totally awsome.
    Last edited by Belial; 2011-12-07 at 09:35 PM.

Darnell for the win!

I love this!

Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post

edit not 6, maybe 7?
    absolutely over and over again..

Didn't get the "absolutely" joke at first. Then I heard Daniel Ericksons voice. Almost died laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotine811 View Post
    Yea I had trouble catching that as well, I think something about a naked party in Moon Guard.
    Naked RP in Moon Guard is correct.

Some very funny stuff that was.

no thanks, even if it doesn't last people that are sick of WoW aren't going to magically like it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Naked RP in Moon Guard is correct.
    that's what it was. hard to understand the way he talks.