Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orodoth View Post
    Well a hardy hello to you too, internet-tough-guy-who-had-nothing-to-do-with-the-arguement :P

p.s., yoga is for limber people, which I am not.
    and hello to you yet another pissy person with a pony avatar.
    and THANK YOU for stating I had nothing to do with the argument. That means you quoted me for no other reason but to lash out. Sad muffin.
    Yup, not limber, more like ridged and caustic.
    I still stand by: no one hurt+ insured+damages paid=jog on orodoth, or does a hater gotta hate?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

If i was the houseowner:

1. Get exicted, push for the show to get aired. BLOWING UP A REAL HOUSE? HELL YEAH
    2. Ask for Kari's body as compensation
    3. Free House ? AWESOME

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orodoth View Post
    Sorry, but if your just going to pick out 3 small statements amid the rest of my supporting details, I'm just going to call CNN styled shenanagins here, and not really give what you say much thought.

Ok, stuff gets tested there... so lets fire a cannon ball with too much charge, knowing we have about 700 yards before houses.
    Loads of times you say? Well I addressed that in my last post, please take the time to actually read if your going to try and prove a point to me.
    They knew exactly that could happen eh? Hmmmm. "I know that if I shoot this cannon, and it misses, it will end up in the houses. boy, I sure hope this doesn't over shoot!" Yeah... seriously, why are you so devout about defending them? They screwed up, and its their fault, not some mystical force. Move along.
    Lol what are you barking on about? Mystical forces, please point to when i said they didnt screw up..yeh you cant, you know why? because your fabricating stuff here silly you, i merely pointed out they was not being irresponsible, and linked the meaning for you folk who dont know what it means please read it, i did not however say it wasnt their fault, or they didnt screw up geez dude get a grip already

EDIT: There is a whole world of difference between misjudging something, and being irresponsible, my whole point is just that the word irresponsible was used, when its not true, when you work with anything explosive or dangerous like they do, you cannot be irresponsible, if they were their show would have been cancelled years ago, the producers and insurance companys REQUIRE alot of responsiblilty, certain tests, the firing range they are told to do it on also have their own people there onsite that govern safety, irresponsible would be to just build a cannon, whap it to ful power and just fire it regardless of surroundings, thats not what happened so i really so no logical reason for people trying to say otherwise, really, its highly confusing, unless im getting trolled...aaaah that must be it nevermind then, carry on=)
    Last edited by GKLeatherCraft; 2011-12-08 at 03:39 PM.

I don't know when you watch any episode they usually have either the police, firemen, FBI not to mention the insurance company breathing down their necks. If anyone had a problem with what they were doing they wouldn't hesitate to put a stop to experiment. Jaime is also pretty safety minded too but it sounds like this was being done by Grant, Tory, and Kari so he probably wasn't there. Also, the bomb range where they are in the shots I've seen I can't recall ever seeing a picture of any houses because of all the hills surrounding the pit they are in. This to me was just a freak accident and if they shot it a hundred more times I doubt they could replicate the results.

It will be interesting to see if they air it and if any lawsuits happen.

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Fired anywhere where it can go somewhere like that is being incredibly irresponsible. Why do you think military firing ranges for anything heavier than an assault rifle are built far away from everywhere, given a danger zone, aimed to a specific direction with walls of earth so huge you could fire blindly and it'd still be impossible to miss behind the targets?
    If you'd know better you'd know that even military miss fire. I know real world accidents not posted on news here in Finland where cannon shells have taken bounce off ground and flew in civilian areas. (No casualties though).

Oh come on, everyone makes a mistake!

MythBusters deserve a break, cut em some slack.

honestly can't stand this show just because that guy weres a baret it really annoys me for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is such a tease !! They already showed the damage, everyone is fine; Show the part we all want!
    I like juice