Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Papapwn View Post
    If the only way EU guilds want to beat US is by cheating to get ahead in gear and progress quicker. did you see what i did there?

Also lol @ comparing a whole continent to a country.
    Not really a continent really is it, when the USA get their asses handed to them by finland and entirely finland.

---------- Post added 2011-12-10 at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    We can remember this post for everytime you make a thread for your solo achieves.
    Touche my good man, well played.

it will always be a race for second place until Paragon decide to quit wow. no doubt blood legion, vodka, etc have good players, but they arent as good.

that isnt fanboyism, it's the truth. they are 6/8 on alts, while other people are 6/8 on their mains.

"oh, but its 10 man"....need I remind you who got firelord on 25 *and* 10, well before anyone else was even close?

thats right, Paragon. when they get world first DW, while other guilds farm t13 endlessly for weeks and weeks and still fail, maybe then the haters will give them some respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread shows the true faces of many of mmo-c posters. Faces seemingly unburdened with the mark of intellect, wiped clean by investing themselves in being groupies of cutting edge raiding guilds. Or some twisted WoW-based patriotism ("Go USA"? Really? Are you 10 years old? What does nationality have to do with anything?)

Whether the banned guilds got banned deservedly matters exactly zilch. The fact remains that a lot less competitors were in this race, more than that - the competitors that were the most successful ones previously were out of this race. It's a question of what would have happened if those guilds hadn't been banned not a question of whether the bad bad guilds that you dislike got what was coming to them.

And anyone's feelings towards those guilds, or those guilds' moral or ethical qualities have nothing to do with these hard cold facts. If a steroid-injected bull trampled a cat, doesn't mean regular bull can't trample a cat (not to be perceived as a direct metaphor of Paragon vs BL, so please don't bother flaming me on this).

Gz to Blood Legion, but I'm actually slightly sorry for them. I'm sure they tried very hard, but this will never be remembered as a clean victory, through no fault of their own. It detracts from their effort, and detracts from their success. Shame.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    I have to agree with the poster above me here, it would be an awesome world first kill, but alas the other forerunners pulled themselves out of the race with questionable conduct. Lets just hope the extra weeks gear lets them keep the edge and take more world firsts away from the usual suspects.

There is no denying the may have got world firsts but it kinda feels like a default win, like winning an arena cause the other team left.

Lets face it some guilds cheated to get lesser gear, all of these guilds are in 391/397 gear anyway maybe the set bonuses would have given them the edge who knows, they cheapened the hc race for this tier for everyone involved in high end raiding, for that they have paid the price of losing out on world firsts. my hope is that BL and other guilds that played fair clear up before paragon finish it off, it what they deserve.

Some would argue that blizzard should have removed their raidfinder gear and let them continue, but you can be damn sure if anyone else had cheated in such a way they would receive the same punishment imo blizzard have done the right thing and we will see how this tier pans out for them.
    Last edited by mmoc218e183812; 2011-12-10 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by methanar View Post
    I hope you aren't serious.

25 mans have ALWAYS been the standard of progression.

Nobody gave a shit about ZA in bc, any 10 mans in wrath and certainly not in cata.
    This post is comical with a World 4th REGULAR Ragnaros kill in the sig.