Post [Bear] 4.3 T13 Heroic BiS List

Feral Bear 4.3 T13 Heroic BiS List

Auroro posted a LFR BiS List here.

Non-Heroic BiS List here.

Head Neck Shoulders Back Chest Wrist Hands Waist Legs Feet
    Molten Blood Footpads (Heroic Spine of Deathwing)
    Fingers Trinkets (Stamina)
    Indomitable pride Boss Drop (Heroic Dragon Soul)
    Soulshifter vortex (Heroic Yor'sahj the Unsleeping)
    Trinkets (Agility)
    Wrath of unchaining (Heroic Spine of Deathwing)
    Matrix Restabilizer (Heroic Ragnaros)
    Vial of shadows Boss Drop (Heroic Dragon Soul)
    Trinkets (Other)
    Resolve of undying (Heroic Spine of Deathwing)
    Relic
    Ripfang Relic Valor Points (Once expertise soft capped Heroic Covenant is better)
    Covenant of the flame
    Justice Points, Upgrade to heroic version using a Crystallized Firestone (Heroic Firelands Boss Drop)
    Weapon
    Kiril, Fury of Beasts (Heroic Madness of Deathwing)

Here's a WoWHead Profile for this list.

Will update according to feedback
    Last edited by RandomGamer; 2011-12-08 at 11:01 PM.

Chiming in with a quick note: Both Normal and Heroic DW staff is better than Heroic Spire.

391 Firelands Relic should beat the 397 one, I'm like 99% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Katarn View Post
    I am sure he is waiting for the update for the relic, there should be a heroic version of it. Same thing with the neck, back and head. their should be a heroic version of the VP items.

I agree with the list beside Starcatcher compass, haste is useless and it should be remove from the list.

Nxzt, Right now both weapon are good. THe staff is good enough to hold on for threat or stronger shield.

What stat weightings would you need for (8 agility + 5 critical strike + 99 expertise) > (92 mastery) ?

Still waiting to see if there is going to be any heroic versions of relics, the rest of the VP gear didn't get upgrades in firelands, it seems very unlikely we will see neck, back, helmet upgrades other than those on this list.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGamer View Post
    What stat weightings would you need for (8 agility + 5 critical strike + 99 expertise) > (92 mastery) ?

Still waiting to see if there is going to be any heroic versions of relics, the rest of the VP gear didn't get upgrades in firelands, it seems very unlikely we will see neck, back, helmet upgrades other than those on this list.
    Basically to not be Exp soft capped, which you will be anyway since you have no choice.

Basically to not be Exp soft capped, which you will be anyway since you have no choice.
    You're right I compared item by item instead of noticing you should be already soft capped on expertise by the time you worry about your relic.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGamer View Post
    You're right I compared item by item instead of noticing you should be already soft capped on expertise by the time you worry about your relic.
    RIght now i have too much EXP, i got my T13 glove and it put me in the 30 exp

There's no evidence the VP items are getting "upgrades".

I plan on ranting about it later.