Poll: Early access begin

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    cos he should get it. I remember there was post when preorders kicked in that CE will get 7 days and others 5 days...... Cant find it now many months ago it was.
    Gamestop had this announcement soon as pre order sales started as one of their perks from buying from them,but they took that offering down.
    The only people who should get in on 7 days are the CE buyers,if it does start on the morning of the 13th.
    Last edited by Kellytm3; 2011-12-08 at 03:58 PM.

Deleted
    Almost 50% thinks they get it the first day seems unlikely to me even if you bought it the first day you could pre-order

10+ Year Old Account
    First day preorders should get first day access. Specially for collectors edition in my opinion.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ordered it 2 days after it started. I imagine I'll get 1 day of early access.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellytm3 View Post
    I got my email yesterday letting me know.As early and quick as I got my code in,I will be in first wave,especially since I bought the CE.
    Just because you bought the CE doesnt mean your going to play any earlier then anyone else. Its determind by when you redeemed your pre-order key.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgoose View Post
    Almost 50% thinks they get it the first day seems unlikely to me even if you bought it the first day you could pre-order
    It seems unlikely that 50% of 83 voters will get first day access? The pool of voters for this poll is entirely too low to make any sort of decent judgement like that.

I pre-ordered the first day I'm hoping to get the full 7 days :>
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

I ordered the collectors 5 minutes after they went on sell with code so I know i will get all the free days of play : )
    Xenodrake (Shadowpriest) <Infallible>US 7th (T13) US 12th (T12) US 7th (T11)

Anticipation of Death is worse then Death itself.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I preordered on July 21st so I am assuming I will get in the first day of EA.

---------- Post added 2011-12-08 at 09:54 AM ----------

Except the quote is "up to five days early" not "you will get in five days early". Geez people are so self entitled...
    Except if you think logically, up to five days early means 5 days are still on the table, ergo anyone who pre-orders now, still can get the full 5 days.

I think they extended the EGA by 2 days for exactly this reason - to avoid any potential trouble with false or misleading advertising, and to reduce bitching on the forums.

I think the July preorders will get in on 13th, Aug/sept/oct maybe on 14th, and everyone from November onward on 15th to get their 5 days.

They are planning to let in several hundred thousand people in per wave (as per one of their posts, where they said thats what the last stress beta was aimed at, to see how many people at once they can let in). Waves might be staggered on a day to day basis, or in 8 hour increments, or something.

I wonder if August 4th is considered an early enough pre-order to get the full 7 days. One can only hope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofdel View Post
    I wonder if August 4th is considered an early enough pre-order to get the full 7 days. One can only hope.
    Don't think so but I think you will get at least 5 days

If the very first morning of the very first day it was available doesn't net you 7 days early access.... I might just die.

Pre ordered mid-October. Do you think it is realistic to hope for the 15th as EGA?

Deleted
    I hope that I will get 3 or 4 days. Didn't preorder till early november

It would be great if they released some info on how this will happen soon or just sent an email about the day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Just because you bought the CE doesnt mean your going to play any earlier then anyone else. Its determind by when you redeemed your pre-order key.
    Sure it does,especially since I was at Gamestop at 10am morning of pre order,and back to my house and had my code entered 20 minutes later,hard to beat that timing of purchase and putting the code in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    If the very first morning of the very first day it was available doesn't net you 7 days early access.... I might just die.
    I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellytm3 View Post
    Sure it does,especially since I was at Gamestop at 10am morning of pre order,and back to my house and had my code entered 20 minutes later,hard to beat that timing of purchase and putting the code in.
    He means CE orders don't get preference. It's timed based, as you are stating. He is saying the edition you buy doesn't move you up the early access time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
    If you feel this then come to my location (Florida) and train for the darkside. The force will be extreme in this area. Like the space where Alderaan was.

Hoping the first day, I pre-ordered an hour it came out.

Lt. Commander United States Navy Chaplain Corps Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Phrixor View Post
    I bought in early October. Expecting a 3rd/4th day invite.
    Same, I will probably be mid-to-late early access. I didn't buy the game on blind faith when there was little to no confirmed info on specifics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Entered code in August so expecting end of day 3.