[H]Black Dragonflight <Death By Design>6/7H 7/8 LF Disc/HPally+Caster DPS

<<Death By Design>> is a 10 man raiding guild on Black Dragonflight, consisting of people that wanna get %#@% done. Serious raiding without the insane hours.
    6/7 Heroic Firelands 10man,7/8 Dragon Soul, looking for more for 4.3 and beyond.

Here is what we're looking for in potential recruits.
    1. DEPENDABILITY (Need the raid to be ATLEAST 8/10 of the same people every raid night)
    2. Must be 18yrs or older, we don't want your mommy telling you it's bedsy bye time.
    3. At least 378ish item lvl.
    4. Skill. If you die due to standing in the very obvious GLOWING PATCH OF DOOM under your feet constantly,you will be kicked and put on the DIAF list.
    5. Experience. We're not looking for experience back to sunwell, but experience with a wide array of mechanics means you're accustom to not being a tard.
    6. A working mic, we use Ventrilo.

Raid Times

Tues,Wed,Thurs.from 8:30pm-12am server time (Eastern Standard).

What we need

Disc Priest or Holy Pally

ANY good Caster DPS that is up to par

Repairs,Flasks,Enchants,Gems,and Food Buffs are all provided by the guild.

Message/Mail Gobbawatt (or my Alt Lilmighty), Raahb, or /who Death By Design and ask for a vent interview (no application required) My RealIDBest way to contact me,email me) Terranitup87@gmail.com and my Skype: Gobbawatt (if im not ingame, skype is free.) Feel Free to email me as well.