DPS Craft : Warrior/Knight theorycrafting spreadsheet release at SithWarrior.com

Download link: DPS Craft v1.1.5 BETA

Ezmode has been working on this for months and has worked day and night recently to have it release ready prior to launch. It will accept both ACs and all skill trees and works for tanking or dps roles. It's very very impressive but you do need Excel 2007 and above (reportedly openoffice wasn't allowing class changes). He is planning to expand to other classes. SI/JC is already in the works.

I know he has 5 exams to study for, so he may not respond to much for the rest of the week but you can request feature changes and bug reports here. He is also in the SithWarrior chat room almost all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Compile error when trying to switch it to Republic side.

Quote Originally Posted by -Atlass- View Post
    Compile error when trying to switch it to Republic side.
    Do you have Norton AV installed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterkiller View Post
    Do you have Norton AV installed?
    Nope. It's a work computer that runs Kaspersky. Tried to look at the VB code but he has it password protected (which I can't blame him).

---------- Post added 2011-12-08 at 04:05 PM ----------

On a side note though, Impressive stuff just from looking at it. You can tell a whole load of time was put into designing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's quite an impressive crafter. Now make one for Assassins!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    That's quite an impressive crafter. Now make one for Assassins!
    This, well, Assassin AND Shadow please.

Be nice if they used Java or another FFA base for spreadsheet programs like others do, not every one has excel. 8/

Deleted
    This is why I love mathwizards.

It is fairly outdated, however it is a nice beginning to something awesome ! plus it doesnt try to tell what to do, but gives you a tool to figure it yourself ! I leik.

Quote Originally Posted by Elobi View Post
    This is why I love mathwizards.

It is fairly outdated, however it is a nice beginning to something awesome ! plus it doesnt try to tell what to do, but gives you a tool to figure it yourself ! I leik.
    If something is outdated, let's get it fixed! If you can explain whats outdated I'll get it over to Ezmode. It should be built on the latest build (as of last weekend).