Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For exploits u can bug out damage in both lightning and frost phase as well as completely void out certain mechanics using a rogue. These exploits have been confirmed. I've heard that you can shattering throw and end phases early. That hasn't been confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Murava View Post
    I'm the one recording the videos. I have a amd phenom II 955 @ 3.8ghz, and a ati 5770 @ 1ghz core, 1.4ghz mem. 8GB ram. Nothing special.

The videos have higher quality because I use dxtory instead of fraps. Takes up much more space, but with a raid0 of 2x1TB F3s, it's a nonissue
    It's not so much that Dxtory writes a better file, but you probably use a good codec to render the movie with.

The basefile from Dxtory is actually smaller than fraps (for me anyways, at 1920x1200) but once processed in Sony Vegas with the .x264 codec, the outcome is roughly the same.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Quote Originally Posted by fr0ggerz View Post
    how far are you guys now? its unfortunately we are only 3/8 with our numerous 1-5% wipes on ultraxion. it hurts even more now that we found out that a ton of guilds exploited hagara lol
    Raiding only 2 days a week we killed Mor. and went to the first 4 to see who would be the best for our second Heroic kill and decided that hagara would be the best bet :P. So sunday we will spend a few hours on her then clean up and go back next wens for a kill , but 1/8 right now. I'm sure if we had more time a week we would be further along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPnK5vLY6k

one of our numerous 2% wipes. wtb attempt where no one dies to lolFading

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaxZPRnSr9I

Ultraxion with a dk spamming HB beating legendary boomkin/warlock
    Frost DK? Frost DK!
    Murava <Damage per Second> US - Tichondrius
    Dragon Soul Heroic 10m videos [6/8]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murava View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaxZPRnSr9I

Ultraxion with a dk spamming HB beating legendary boomkin/warlock
    I want to see him beating me :<

Anyway yea Hagara HC is a bitch. Yorsahj took us 2 hours, Zon'ozz about the same and so far 4,5 hours wiping on Hagara. 3% wipe though, people seem to die everytime in the last ice phase and the only dps staying alive isn't enough to kill the boss :/

We raid 5 days a week so we won't skip it and still have almost 2 raids for Ultraxion. We won't lack the dps either I'm sure, 3 DTR casters, rogue, dk, ret pala, hunter to choose from.

Ultraxion added

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 05:57 PM ----------

@ardorius

Hagara is a pretty tough fight if u do it as intended. Unfortunately a ton of guilds exploit it ( hence the reason why they don release a video on that fight. There is a 25m on our server that got hagara 25hm in 3 attempts and they couldn't get yorsahj down.

Nice videos.

@Murava - Any chance you'd ever upload your UI? It's so good.

ultraxion uploaded, hagara will be uploaded next week when we have a video

hagara uploaded! fast forward to 2:30 for our awesome legit frost phase

hagara uploaded! fast forward to 2:30 for our awesome legit frost phase
    What happens here that makes it less than legit? From the video, the raid still looks like it's taking 15% damage a tick inside the bubble.

the legit part is that you are still taking damage. We move around the bubble, compared to the entire raid team sitting in mid taking no damage

the legit part is that you are still taking damage. We move around the bubble, compared to the entire raid team sitting in mid taking no damage
    Oh I see - I thought when you said "our awesome legit frost phase" you were being sarcastic in that you used a technique which was hotfixed. It didn't look like anything different in the video than how the fight is now, so I was curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ido View Post
    Oh I see - I thought when you said "our awesome legit frost phase" you were being sarcastic in that you used a technique which was hotfixed. It didn't look like anything different in the video than how the fight is now, so I was curious.
    actually i wasnt being sarcastic o.O did you ever do hagara before the fix? ice phase is very very different. We had to do it cuz when we tried to spend time progressing on it we lost first 2 realm kills =(