Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    AT&T DSL.... DL'd it overnight at about 750kb/s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS View Post
    Haven't started downloadig yet, can't redeem code until site comes up from maintenence, but with my amazing British internet it'll probably be 200kb/s max.
    What has your internet being British have to do with your shit download speeds?

Took about an hour for me this time at 4Mbps.

10+ Year Old Account
    1200kbs average, as for how long it took *shrug* I went away and watched a bunch of episodes of BSG
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    from 3MB/sec to 6 MB/sec, maybe more. Long live Romanian internet \m/.

I capped out at 5.9 Mb/s (575 KB/s per the downloader), which is pretty much the top speed I ever get ever.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm capped at 25 Mb/s, so it was complete by the time I got home from a couple classes.

Im still downloading the beta packets... sigh <3 bt internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djdidi View Post
    How fast (avg kb/s or mb/s) and how long.
    I averaged 2.3 Mbs roughly 2.5 hours.

Deleted
    Think I might have a problem with mine. I was hoping to just patch the beta launcher so I don't have to download it all again because of my slow internet and monthly limit. I didn't leave it updating long but then it came up with a message saying I have to activate my account and I have no active subscriptions or something. Does this mean that my launcher has finished updating or is there something else I need to do? I checked the file and its currently on 19.5gb but someone told me it should be more than that.

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 07:16 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anexis View Post
    Think I might have a problem with mine. I was hoping to just patch the beta launcher so I don't have to download it all again because of my slow internet and monthly limit. I didn't leave it updating long but then it came up with a message saying I have to activate my account and I have no active subscriptions or something. Does this mean that my launcher has finished updating or is there something else I need to do? I checked the file and its currently on 19.5gb but someone told me it should be more than that.
    Bascially you have downloaded the game and installed it.. its all fine I have the same message. Basically cant have an active sub on the account till pre launch starts anyways so wouldnt worry about it. My folder sits abt 18.5 and I DL mine fresh yesterday

*edit* seems its dl a little extra this morning
    Last edited by QuiSiLoR; 2011-12-09 at 07:18 AM.

3.5-3.8 here too, think they probably capped the output somewhere there. Was installed and ready within 1.5 hrs, now I'm just sitting here waiting for a mail to drop into my inbox! :/

Mine was under 100kbps it was horrible. It turned me away from playing even the beta

probably a busy server when i was downloading it. Couldnt even get 1/10th of my regular speed. So it took all night on 250kb/sec

Deleted
    Always on max speed, 3 MB/s.

Deleted
    1.8-2mb/s dunno how long. i was watching movies/tv shows

Every time I look at the launcher, I swear the amount I still need to download goes up, not down. And it's going slowly enough as it is! I've left my PC downloading for 1 day and 2 nights now, still got loads to go.

Yeah, my internet is crap. Hooray for living in a village in the middle of nowhere!

hmm, so you can download the patches as well? my SWTOR launcher say: "The login service is currently unavailable. please visit... cant log in and cant patch at all... something I need to do?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    fluctuated between 3-4 MB/s. Downloaded from Singapore. Didn't take anywhere near the time I expected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Predatory View Post
    3.5Mbps average. /flex Didn't take me long at all.
    Same here, was completely steady the whole download.