Capcom hints at dead rising 3

recently capcom posted these two statuses on there facebook
    I’m getting packing for my new adventure – camera, notebook and baseball bat. What else would i need for a break in paradise? - Frank
    and
    It’s been a blast these few months, but your man Frank’s off on a new adventure, causing havoc and covering wars in the rest of the world. Plane ticket’s booked so wish me luck old friends, maybe we’ll cross paths again soon… - Frank West
    these seem to be hints at an announcement for dr3 soon maybe? post your thoughts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBxTm_anacM
    rumors about the game now http://www.siliconera.com/2011/12/08...auto-mechanic/
    Last edited by Boxtroll55; 2011-12-09 at 04:49 AM.

I hope no one is surprised that a profitable franchise is going to get another sequel...

There will be another Dead Rising game, just as there will be another Dead Space or Call of Duty game.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I hope no one is surprised that a profitable franchise is going to get another sequel...

There will be another Dead Rising game, just as there will be another Dead Space or Call of Duty game.
    im happy with another dead rising sequel

I hope it goes more back to the first games way of telling things. The second game was good but no where near the first games level of fun. Cant tell you how many hurs i devoted to get to 900 gamerscore on the original deadrising.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I hope it goes more back to the first games way of telling things. The second game was good but no where near the first games level of fun. Cant tell you how many hurs i devoted to get to 900 gamerscore on the original deadrising.
    I liked them both the same amount frank west was a better protagonist though

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Only issues is it will never go back to the root without the original developers, Blue Castle games or also know has Capcom West.