Quote Originally Posted by Spinachsandwich View Post
    Fair weather eh, people like you disgust me. I bet you weren't a Hawks fan before they started winning.
    Wait, what? The Hawks? Since when were the Hawks winning? They may do well in the regular season, but not the postseason.

Edit: He meant the Nets, I think. Still, not like they're going to get out of the East.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2013-04-23 at 03:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is wrong with Charles Barkley? He spends time talking about hot wings or something, and won't shut the hell up when the host tries to cut to a commercial, and continues to talk through the music. And says things like "you want guys who can make shots". Seriously. is there something mentally wrong with him? is there a reason he gets paid for this shit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    is there a reason he gets paid for this shit?
    He get's paid because you are watching him. And then even mentioning it in forums.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Wait, what? The Hawks? Since when were the Hawks winning? They may do well in the regular season, but not the postseason
    Hawks meaning the Chicago Blackhawks.

I disagree though, thinking your team is going to lose isnt being a fair weather fan. Fair weather fan is where you only care about them if they are good, so if the second they arent you dont watch or dont give a crap then yes fair weather. I dont think the Bulls will win this series, I predicted them to lose in 7 games. I'm going to be cheering for them no matter what though and thats what being a fan is, not blindly thinking your team is the best.

was 2 good games today, a nice relief from the blowouts on sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Hawks meaning the Chicago Blackhawks.

I disagree though, thinking your team is going to lose isnt being a fair weather fan. Fair weather fan is where you only care about them if they are good, so if the second they arent you dont watch or dont give a crap then yes fair weather. I dont think the Bulls will win this series, I predicted them to lose in 7 games. I'm going to be cheering for them no matter what though and thats what being a fan is, not blindly thinking your team is the best.

was 2 good games today, a nice relief from the blowouts on sunday
    Kukuku and I predicted the Nets would lose to the Bulls, but I'm not a fairweather fan either. Ironic, the two of us.

Anyway, I kind of change my mind, it's more likely the Nets will win. Probably in seven games, they aren't really consistent, but I don't see Bulls sustaining the way they were last night.

Clippers pulled out A WIN. That shit was cray.

Tonight:
    Knicks will probably beat Boston, I doubt it'll be a blowout.
    Miami will trash Milwaukee.

I forgot who else is playing. Probably someone in the west. I think it's Spurs and LAL. Spurs will wrack up another W. I don't like these assholes Dwight and Pao, they're too physical and might injure old man Duncan.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinachsandwich View Post
    Fair weather eh, people like you disgust me. I bet you weren't a Hawks fan before they started winning.

Go Bulls!!!
    Sigh... I'm not sure if you think I'm a fair weather fan because I predicted them to lose or because I ranted against the coaching staff and front office. Part of being a fan is voicing your displeasure. If you can use another word to describe this season besides painful, awful, miserable, or any other synonym then you are wearing some rose colored glasses.

Oh and btw the Hawks did win plenty of games before 2010, I assume that's what you meant by "started winning", implying that you have zero clue of any history of what happened with the franchise prior to their MOST RECENT cup run.

What the hell is wrong with Charles Barkley? He spends time talking about hot wings or something, and won't shut the hell up when the host tries to cut to a commercial, and continues to talk through the music. And says things like "you want guys who can make shots". Seriously. is there something mentally wrong with him? is there a reason he gets paid for this shit?
    You think people had rather see Ernie talk or Shaq/Kenny/Charles go back and forth? Their job is to be entertaining because Ernie doesn't possess that talent. I've got to hear about how Barkley kept vaseline in his belly button during games to use when his lips got ashy, I got to see Shaq job around in his drawers, and all types of other stuff that breaks the boredom of the pre-game and halftime routines.

Like everything on earth though, it's not for everyone.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 02:57 PM ----------

I wanna see Boston put together a halfway-coherent offensive gameplan, hell, run a play at least, and then beat the Knicks.

I gotta be honest. Ernie is fucking annoying. He always interrupts people or stops topics when I want to hear more.

Oh God, that Shaq jogging thing was painful to watch lol.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you can get better then Barkley at being entertaining and funny and being analysts at the same time. I think every sport would love to have Barkley do their half time show even if he didn't know what the hell he was talking about he would be entertaining at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Mike Brown is heading back to Cleveland to coach the Cavs.

!? Come on Jib?! Where's your Boston upsets New York at?!?!?!

KUKUKUKUKU. Golden State won too, good for them.
    Miami did what was expected.

Amare Stoudemire back for round 2? Imagine if he plays well. We need more frontcourt height.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Mike Brown is heading back to Cleveland to coach the Cavs.
    There may not be a more overrated coach to ever coach in the NBA. And he's back....
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-04-24 at 03:35 PM.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    There may not be a more overrated coach to ever coach in the NBA. And he's back....
    Mike D'antoni is overrated as well and he just keeps getting better and better jobs...

Mike D'Antoni is overrated. Mike Brown is pretty shitty too, he was riding on Lebron. When Kyrie leaves, I'm gonna do my evil laugh, just wait.

I came here to say something but I forgot.

OH YEAH. All my favorite rap songs are always talking about how Lebron is so ballin.' I'm kind of jealous lol. Basketball is a popular sport (for black people (including rappers)) but I'm surprised it's so Lebron dominant. I remember seeing Drake high five Kevin Durant before All Star game but...it's all about Lebron.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 04:36 PM ----------

Oh ya and Lebron has no cell phone and doesn't watch TV/go on internet during playoffs. Hmmm.

Deleted
    Yeah I'm talking LeBron, we balling our family tree...

ps. Yeeaaah, he don't go on the internet during playoffs, unless posting stuffs on his facebook every single day xD

Pictures included.

Anyway, tonight:

OKS -7 , LA +7, Indiana -5 !

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    !? Come on Jib?! Where's your Boston upsets New York at?!?!?!

KUKUKUKUKU. Golden State won too, good for them.
    Miami did what was expected.

Amare Stoudemire back for round 2? Imagine if he plays well. We need more frontcourt height.
    ? I picked New York

10+ Year Old Account
    This OKC/Houston game is good. Been within 5 points the whole game, tons of lead changes. Jeremy Lin is out of the game since halftime though.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 08:57 PM ----------

...And just as I say that, OKC starts to run away with it.

Mother fucking Kevin Durant has to be pro and drop a 3, and then Collison HAS to connect his open 3.

Damn Perkins held Parsons down too. ZZZZ.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 09:42 PM ----------

I wanna see Houston upset OKC.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 06:43 PM ----------

Miami, Brooklyn, Memphis tonight.

Sigh.. this is what the NBA has come to:

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/04/25/s...s=iref:nbahpts

I guarantee in the next 10 years they'll have players tweeting during games while on the bench.

I guarantee Twitter isn't popular in ten years.

If Bucks manage to beat Miami in this series I'll buy a Brandon Jennings jersey. And I don't even wear my Melo jersey anymore lol.