The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This could be our last season with Barkley

Woah that shit they're showing on the court is cool. The movie. Fucking disrespectful to Spurs but w.e.

I didn't get a good look at the rings lol.

Damn I'm jealous. If I go to an NBA game I want it to be one of these pro ones with the fucking extra stuff going on like celebration ceremonies and shit. This is probably one of the hottest games of the season regardless of how good the game is.

- - - Updated - - -

This game is fucking boring. There's too much defense going on.

Eh I still think Chicago is good but not as good as certain people are hyping them. Not like they're somehow gods.

The other thing is Miami is playing like a championship fucking team. Much more defense going on than I though from Miami.

I'm so excited :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm looking up Nets tickets. Like legit there's a whole section in Barclay's stadium empty. Omg this intense rivalry of Joakim Noah hating Heat and Heat hating back is so cool. I wish Knicks or Nets had a good rivalry. Besides each other.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL that TNT Crew is in New York.

Shaq left Knicks off his "East playoffs" list. He got booed for like 3 mins.

Charles Barkley says "this city isn't that clean." LOLLLLLLLLLLL yeah we know. He got booed. This is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Fully powered bulls squad lsot 4-1 to the worst Heat team.
    I believe Rose had a pretty severe ankle sprain in that series. Despite that, he played solid in the first two series, just couldn't play with that and against Heat's defensive schemes with LeBron at the end of games.

It should also be noted that Bulls lost 4-1 against us last year without Rose, Deng, and a hobbled Noah.

It's hard to predict the future.

sigh oden is not playing tonight (well big game tho, its bulls, i see why he is not playing)....

Will be missed ~

Fully powered bulls squad lsot 4-1 to the worst Heat team.
    I hate when people use this argument its so dumb. Thats like me saying well the Heat should win the championship... unless Dirk and Dallas get there!! Cause we all saw what happened.

Teams change

- - - Updated - - -

Bulls shooting so poorly, figured thered be rust for Rose so cant say im too shocked. Under 40% shooting is pretty unacceptable though

-Chicago Bulls still in the game.
    -3 mins left.
    -I'm a Miami ticket holder and I'm leaving early.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit LAC is at LAL I didn't know lol. Guess night is gonna be longer than I fucking thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Lakers are playing pretty well. Clippers are playing well to match but that's expected.

Of course when Kobe comes back he's gonna be like "this is my ball. I hope you guys brought your own because I'm not fucking sharing." And he's gonna fuck the system up.

Someone said a fully powered bulls team would destroy the heat, which is fucking laughable. The best bulls team got crushed 4-1. Why? Because Lebron is a much better player then Rose can ever dream of being, chicago can't punish them down low and Miami is just as good on the defensive end.
    OH SHIT SON I SAID THAT. I just looked back.

Yeah I said that DOWN THE ROAD when Bulls gel a little more time to mesh and Wade gets his knees broken worse than that figure skater that kept screaming "WHYYYYYYYYYYYY" and when other shit fell apart for the Heat like Oden and Beasely didn't pan out like they planned they would and Lebron James was like "I'm not carrying these losers to a championship fuck this I'm opting out and joining Kobe and Melo @ Knicks next season." Not tonight when they got that "I'm a mother fucking champion. Don't make me smack you with my ring hand Derrick Rose" feeling.

Kind of like how when Knicks won their opening game against Heat last season everyone was like "omg they have that Sandy Hook shit going on of course they're gonna win" excuse.

Bulls weren't that impressive tonight. If they shape up like when I thought about them in my head...maybe. Honestly Miami played some good defense in the beginning as I said earlier.

Idk maybe I'm one of those people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh Derrick Rose won't make a bit of difference for the Bulls this year. Same old team...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just think the bulls are the same old team. They switched marco for dunleavy and thats it.
    What in the hell are you talking about? First you say a fully healthy Bulls team lost 4-1 to the Heat. I'm not sure if you are talking about last year or 3 years ago. You mention Marco, which is pointless because he was only the team last year and Derrick Rose wasn't there. So must be talking about the ECF? You realize Jimmy Butler was NOT on that team in 2011 when they lost right? Kirk Hinrich is a better backup PG than CJ Watson and Dunleavy is better than KK. Fully healthy Bulls team from 2011 does not equal this year's current team. You are (for some reason) making ridiculous assumptions based on something that happened over 2 years ago and the FIRST game.

Well the Lakers crushed the Clippers tonight, guess we all know now that the Lakers will go farther than the Clips in the playoffs this year.

You really need to calm down, May is a long, long ways away.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-10-30 at 05:33 AM.

Wow this Clippers/Lakers game is actually really good. I thought it was gonna be "whatever battle of cities but LAL is trash so its just lol" but Lakers are playing really well together. This is fun. They're actually gonna beat the Clippers that I prophecized would win West.

This is like a top tier "fun to watch" game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wow this Clippers/Lakers game is actually really good. I thought it was gonna be "whatever battle of cities but LAL is trash so its just lol" but Lakers are playing really well together. This is fun. They're actually gonna beat the Clippers that I prophecized would win West.

This is like a top tier "fun to watch" game.
    Ergo, Lakers are West champions. Amirite?

I wouldn't go that far, it's gonna be weird when Kobe and Steve Nash come back but???LAL isn't half bad. Like playoffs 8th seed.

I wouldn't go that far, it's gonna be weird when Kobe and Steve Nash come back but???LAL isn't half bad. Like playoffs 8th seed.
    I was hoping you'd pick up on the sarcasm (Amirite, and a smiley face). It pains me to say this, but it'd be better to miss the playoffs to get a better draft pick, imo. Oh well, I don't think Kobe'll just lie down and have a tanking season, so...

Damn these laggy forums. I don't feel like retyping.

Basically Heat @ Nets home opener Friday night has some $111 tickets and I'm considering going since it's a good game and duhhh it's opening night.

But there are literally 50 seats in 2 upper sections empty and tomorrow I'm calling nets seeing if they'll take $100 or $193 or $157 seats.

- - - Updated - - -

Way these TNT crews are talking is that once Kobe comes back LAL will be okay.

The problem is with teams like Knicks and Lakers, especially lakers, is there's a lot of money in those cities and they don't really get an option for tanking a season or two until they get a nice low draft pick. Their fan base expects a high quality team every single year, and if they don't have it then they better pull out their wallets and bring some free agents in to get shit done.

Other teams are different. Even Boston is tanking. Chicago would prob tank too.

The problem is with teams like Knicks and Lakers, especially lakers, is there's a lot of money in those cities and they don't really get an option for tanking a season or two until they get a nice low draft pick. Their fan base expects a high quality team every single year, and if they don't have it then they better pull out their wallets and bring some free agents in to get shit done.

Other teams are different. Even Boston is tanking. Chicago would prob tank too.
    And people are dumb. There's no difference in missing the playoffs and getting bounced in the first round, really. I'd rather get a better player. I mean, really, would you rather lose and get a worse player, or lose and get a better player? I think the Lakers will be "fine", but they're not going to be competing for a championship.

Either way, I'm losing interest fast in the NBA. Wake me up when it's the playoffs.

Charles Barkley says "this city isn't that clean." LOLLLLLLLLLLL yeah we know. He got booed. This is funny.
    When Chuck said that, I thought that was the funniest shit. Or when he was like. "If the city of New York wants to celebrate a playoff team... you better get y'all selves to Brooklyn!" hahahah
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I meant from last year. If we go back three years that was the famed "bench mob" that deluded bulls homers said was the best bench in the lague until Miami crushed them, then suddenly poor baby Rose had no help. I find it humerous you think Dunleavy is better then KK.

- - - Updated - - -

What is different? They have no second scorer. They have no second creator and they went from KK to Marco to Dunleavy, which is a downgrade imo for the one stand still 3 point shooter that always have. They outwork and outhustle most teams in the regular season and play very good defense. In the playoffs that outwork/outhustle thing goes away and you see the same old bulls, a good defensive team that struggles to score.
    Ok so you are talking about last year? They were fully healthy last year when they lost 4-1 to the heat? .......................................................................................... .......................

No Luol Deng, no Derrick Rose, and Noah had planter fasciatis. Just what type of crack are you smoking? Again, you watch ONE game and you explode into full retard mode.

I still can't believe you called last year's Bulls fully healthy. That just takes the cake man.

You realize how childish it makes you look when you say things like "poor baby Rose"? I mean seriously, are you like 12?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey lakers01, the Sixers scored 114 points and beat the Heat, I guess that means the Heat can't play defense since the Sixers are one of the worst teams in the league. There's no other conclusion one could make after one game, right?
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-10-30 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    the Sixers scored 114 points and beat the Heat
    If we're making generalizations about one game then:

Knicks beat Bucks: fuck yeah but it's kind of expected.
    Cavs beat Nets: oh god whyyy I feel the pain of my $200 million dollar owner.

I didn't watch the games btw I fucking fell asleep. Didn't sleep till 4 AM and woke up at 6:30 so ya I had to take a nap and catch up on sleep (since I have an Electrical Circuits midterm (take home) to do due tomorrow morning.

76ers beat Miami so...Miami losing to teams trying to tank is lol.
    Pistons beat Wizards so...that's good.
    Houston beat Charlotte...expected.

I wish I got to see stuff live. Apparently league pass is free this week.

Omg golden State and Lakers I wanna see GSW.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like thats going to be the pick. They better prey Noah gets healthy otherwise they have no shot imo.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note I think there is going to be a monster trade this year. With the 2014 draft class being so highly rated I can see teams throwing in the towel before the trade deadline.
    Here's a nice quote from you to me saying Bill Simmons pick the Bulls to win the title. You had nothing to say about "a second scorer" or "same old Bulls" before the season started, now after last night's game you are making all these conclusions.

You are also greatly contradicting yourself. I asked you what team you were talking about and you said last year, but whatever. If you are talking about the 2011 team, as I said before, that team DID NOT HAVE JIMMY BUTLER. He is by far our best perimeter defender, and one of the best in the league. It's a completely different team from 2011, the Bulls are a flat out better team. Sure they have their flaws, but EVERY team does, and it's the fucking first game. `

Making any statements based on what happened in 2011 is completely idiotic, I'm not sure how you don't understand that. The Bulls AND the Heat are both completely different in rosters/age/skill, everything. I
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-10-31 at 03:11 AM.