Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ya East sucks. To be honest I'm thinking knicks and nets should tank maybe...it's still early in the season and Nets paid $200 mil but...?
    Tank for what? Neither team has any worthwhile picks for awhile.

Oh. You're right.

This sucks lol. And here I thought I was gonna have something to cheer for when we go to the draft...

Nets lost to LAL...................
    Lol. Man, what's up with the Nets? ...

Lakers aren't doing as horribly as I'd imagine, without Kobe. 9-8, as of writing, I expected something like 4-12 or something. Anyway, with the West being so competitive, I don't see a viable reason to actually try this season with their roster.

Lol.......I don't know about the Knicks or Nets.

1. OKC beat Wolves and Durant scored 30+/10+/10+/4/4, only done since 1998 Michael Jordan I think.

2. Knicks Iman Shumpert yelled at Melo for playing bad defense, and got benched for the rest of the game since coach Mike Woodson was mad at him. Tensions are increasing :O.

Knicks are so horribad I don't even know what to say. They have a worse record than Pendulous's fucking Utah fucking Jazz lottery bound team. How is this even possible? Melo even said Knicks are laughingstock of NBA. Wtf.

Tomorrow. TNT Thursday. Nets @ Knicks. See which team is the best in New York. Which one is the best of fucking losers.

Deleted
    Heh, Adelman was reportedly pissed about traveling to that arena anyway. I wander, what does he say now.

Uh oh the Knicks are playing the Nets tonight. Idk whats going to happen, heck the world might come to an end because they both cant lose at once. Can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Uh oh the Knicks are playing the Nets tonight. Idk whats going to happen, heck the world might come to an end because they both cant lose at once. Can they?
    *gasp* You dick. How dare you.

You know what that lunatic Kings player guy said? Someone asked him if he was gonna play on Friday vs. LAL in Kings next game. (I guess he's a little injured or something?) He says "No, I'm gonna take off the rest of the season and make a commercial for my comeback."

I WONDER WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HMMM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The real question is what record will the Atlantic division champion have.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaso View Post
    Heh, Adelman was reportedly pissed about traveling to that arena anyway. I wander, what does he say now.
    He's a little winded. He was running out of the generator room shortly before the smoke began.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.csnchicago.com/bulls/rose...-return-season

Here we go again.

This is why i'm joining the "tank the season" bandwagon. We don't want to go through that again.

Say what. Got a text from Netsbot saying tip off happened. Game is at 7, that's like an hour early! Some of you guys should tune in to see how bad New York basketball is.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm I'm a New York in general sports fan and I always say if two teams go against each other I root for the underdog.

So I'm kind of confused, who am I supposed to be rooting for lol?

- - - Updated - - -

I actually like what Nets front office did and it is in Brooklyn so I guess I'll root for Nets tonight.

I gotta be honest, I want Knicks to do horribly so there can be serious changes. I'm a Knicks fan so I get Knicks survey and I always state the cold hard truth and try to make front office feel bad.

Oh wait didn't I apply to be Madison Square Garden front office LOL?

- - - Updated - - -

Some Joey Crawford lolness. And Bargani trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical, Bulls look like they're going to pull the upset on Miami. I hope Lebron catches fire and they make a comeback. I want to drop out of playoff contention.

I swear, Thibs just has Miami's number. It's like that offense is too hard to solve for anything other than his genius mind. Every team that's playing them should bang out Bulls gamefilm nonstop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    http://www.csnchicago.com/bulls/rose...-return-season

Here we go again.

This is why i'm joining the "tank the season" bandwagon. We don't want to go through that again.
    Alright, I realize no one wants to hear it from me because I'm a huge hater on Rose, but shut the fuck up Rose. This is the same guy that was practicing at full speed but settled on extra rehab and not playing in the playoffs. That's fine as far as it goes, but don't tell me you're rushing back from injuries now.
    Last edited by Spectral; 2013-12-06 at 05:23 AM.

Indiana is 15-1. What if they get to 72 wins? :O I already knew they were gonna be god mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya East sucks. To be honest I'm thinking knicks and nets should tank maybe...it's still early in the season and Nets paid $200 mil but...?

Best 16 would be rough. Maybe for seeds 6-8 they could do something...but they'd have to change lottery system so teams don't wanna feel forced to tank, either, before they make a change like top 16.

Only god mode in the East, though they are good and that record won't look so good after the next 7 games most likely. On the road against the spurs, thunder and heat and they host the Heat and the Rockets. If they win all of those I will agree with god mode. But after losing to portland they are 17 and 2 and their schedule has been pretty weak. Its hard to say where they would sit in the west, maybe top 4, maybe not. Time will tell.

In the east, knicks could still easily make the playoffs 4 and 13 but only 2.5 games out lol, the east isn't just bad this year its abysmal. Any team in the west could make the playoffs if they were in the east, even the jazz and kings. Both actually not that terrible just in an insane conference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I swear, Thibs just has Miami's number. It's like that offense is too hard to solve for anything other than his genius mind. Every team that's playing them should bang out Bulls gamefilm nonstop. .
    This is because Miami's coach is a joke. They're winning with Lebron's greatness. Imagine a heat team coached by Thibbs. That would be scary.

I think Lebron and the rest of his teammates were laughing on the bench at the end of the game because they just sold false hope to the Bulls, their fans and our team's front office.

I wish they were, but the Bulls aren't good enough to beat them in the playoffs. They need to get into the Lottery to get another scorer.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bulls are 4-3 without Rose against the Heat, not counting last year's playoff series. Even if you count that series, 5-7 is still pretty insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Bulls are 4-3 without Rose against the Heat, not counting last year's playoff series. Even if you count that series, 5-7 is still pretty insane.
    I think it really is just the perfect clash of style. Most teams don't have the discipline to crash the pick and rolls, overplay the strong side, and still get out on shooters. The Bulls do. As good as the Heat are, they sure look better when they're not playing against extremely structured defenses. I suppose everyone does, but the Heat style shows it more than most.

So weird seeing my Wizards tied for the 3rd best record in the East. Hosting Milwaukee tonight, I expect them over .500!

I think Charles Barkley was there last night at Brooklyn commentating lol. It was fun.