10+ Year Old Account

Help with Artifacting

Starting today, my 560 ti began artifacting. I have noticed it while playing HoN, and it even occured while watching a youtube video. I have reinstalled the drivers, but it still didn't fix it. I had recently installed Windows 7, on tuesday, so I don't know if that was part of the issue. The card is only 2 months old, so its not from long term use. The specific card I have is this. The card has a lifetime warranty, so I can send it in, but I'd prefer to fix it without having to send it in. Is there any way to fix my card without voiding its warranty?

Also, system specs incase you need them:
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit with SP1
    Intel i5-2500k @3.3ghz(turbo at 3.7)
    Asus P8Z68-V LX
    Antec HCG620 PSU
    WD Caviar Black 750gb
    G.Skill 8gb DDR3-1600

First change the driver for the GPU. Look into newer and older drivers than the one you have now and see if installing them helps fix it. If not then the most likely cause is overheating (might be repairable) or GPU damage (not repairable). Either way if the card is busted even if its the cooler on it you will have to ship it back.

Try downclocking the card first to Nvidia defaults. If that helps, your computer or the card is overheating. If it doesn't help, the card is broken and need to be RMAd.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.