More 10m Madness help

After four nights of wiping and me doing everything I can to figure out what we are doing wrong I have hit a wall.

First off available people

Druid(1) (me)
    Boom, Resto, or Feral tank

Warlocks (2)
    Affliction and Desto x2

DK (1)
    Frost/unholy, Blood

Paladin(1.5)
    Prot/Ret

Holy (my alt)

Hunter (2)
    Suv/MM
    Suv/BM

Priest(2)
    Disc
    Holy/disc/shadow

Shaman (1)
    Resto/ele

Rogue(1)
    Mutt

warrior (1)
    Fury/prot

Comp been running (availability hindrances)

Prot pally
    Holy Priest
    Resto Shaman
    Boomkin
    Desto lock
    Afflic lock
    Suv Hunter
    MM hunter
    DWF DK
    Mutt Rogue

Platform Orders tried and results:

Green,Red,yellow,Blue--------------Hit Cata on #4
    Green Yellow Red Blue--------------Hit Cata on #4
    Green Yellow Blue red-------------- Hit Cata on #4 (think ozzes took to long)

we tried a few others but these worked best for us

Healing is not an issue, but only thing I can think of is that we are doing something wrong with the #4 plat that is different from the rest.

Only thing I could think of was ignore the blistering but I think we could die.

The strats we been doing I know and watched guilds do it with less dps and still kill #4 with time to spare so only thing I can think of we are messing something up.

worldoflogs.com/reports/i7hbpunpd2nunhx8/
    worldoflogs.com/reports/84giw6185mzjtya3/
    More on calender.

Thankyou for any help.

If you're hitting Cata then your DPS just isn't there. I would be surprised if you could ignore the blisterings and survive long but perhaps its possible. What we do is try to assign people to specific parts, e.g. have the range target the blisterings in the rear while melee get the ones up front. Make sure you're not killing them one at a time, but that they each have a DPS focused on one from the start. We leave Blue last for the DPS gain of spellweaving (since it's about 8-16% of our damage depending on class). Also suggest your rogue plays combat, unfortunately.

We do it with 5 DPS (2 tanks, 3 heals) and looking at your logs you guys are about 17k raid dps less than us. Make sure there are no 'dead' times and that DPS are focused where appropriate (either collectively burning, or on blisterings, each blistering should have a DPS on it from the start). Consider potions here for beating the cata cast as well, but save BL/heroism for the Deathwing fight. People may need to tighten up their rotations a bit as well. It can be a pretty tight fight. Also be ready for the final part of the fight, use all the pretty abilities you get (especially dream and the yellow swirly). Don't want to finally beat that 4th cata and fall apart on Deathwing himself!

We are 17k under you even with two extra dps? From logs have to remember that p2 get all buffs back so raid dps will go up.

But from logs I have been looking at of kills Average kill raid dps is 255

ours is 267 pre p2.

Thats why I don't think it was dps problem. Yes more dps helps, but it has to be something else or something dropping us down a ton on #4.