10+ Year Old Account

RIFT Cooking Recipe contest

Calling all budding Gordon Ramsays, between now and December 19th you have a chance to win some rare in game pets and stuff by putting together your own special recipe...

Guess that rules me out as my culinary skills run as far as making toast

The holidays for many are a time for family, friends and FEASTS!

To celebrate in proper style we’re inviting all willing and able cooks to let your imaginations run wild and imagine what Telarans might enjoy during a Fae Yule Feast. How might the faceless man’s mother prepare najmok meatloaf?

We’re giving away Cookie the Bogling Chef, and other rare in-game items, to the top 5 recipes in celebration of your culinary creativity – you have until Friday, December 19th @ 5:00PM PST to submit your entry so read below to get cooking!
    Your Fae Yule Feast

Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

Choose a recipe – either from the depths of your own mind, a family tradition, vegan or not – it’s 100% your choice!
    Here’s the rub: you must change your recipe to list what you think a Telaran might call your ingredients.
    Cook your creation! Following your recipe, prepare the dish as you describe.
    Now you’re ready to eat – take a picture of the finished product or you and your friends enjoying it, bon appetit!
    Full story and list of rules etc found at Source: >>> http://community.riftgame.com/en/201...e_contest_text

Hm, I can think of a couple of recipes that are family traditions (that apparently no one outside my family has heard of), but I don't know how I'd rename their ingredients. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I don't know how I'd rename their ingredients
    You might receive some inspiration from this thread Lane, a few people are starting to submit recipes and pics of the final product, i feel hungry now

http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...bmissions.html

Yeah, I submitted one over the weekend. Hopefully I make it as a finalist. Cookie's the last of their contest rewards I haven't won yet (that and the "Know-It-All" title).

I was gonna submit a recipe for Atrophinius's Yule Spiced Honey Mead, but if I made it now it won't be ready for another 2 months or so.