DPS class Resources

Which Dps class's resourse/regen is easiest to manage?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigzagzoom View Post
    Which Dps class's resourse/regen is easiest to manage?
    They are all the same. Your resources replenish at a faster rate if you are near full, at a slower rate if you are near empty. Disadvantage: button mashers.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Threadbare View Post
    Are they all the same? I know BH uses an overheat system where you've constantly got to keep your heat down.
    It's still the same for Bounty Hunter, just the graphic is reversed. Think of 0% Heat as "100% non-heat" and it works exactly the same as Energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgo View Post
    That doesn't apply to force users, im thinking of SI assassin as an example.
    http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Thread...ow-s-resources
    read it, you are wrong
    He is right, I was wrong. I guess I didn't notice the differing regen for force users, my bad.
    Last edited by Hurko; 2011-12-10 at 02:06 PM.

Deleted
    Are they all the same? I know BH uses an overheat system where you've constantly got to keep your heat down.

Deleted
    They are all the same. Your resources replenish at a faster rate if you are near full, at a slower rate if you are near empty. Disadvantage: button mashers.
    That doesn't apply to force users, im thinking of SI assassin as an example.

http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Thread...ow-s-resources

We do not suffer from a regeneration penalty like the tech classes
    read it, you are wrong
    Last edited by mmoc474cf509db; 2011-12-10 at 01:38 PM.

They are slightly different. For eg. on a GS or an IA it regen faster the more you have (slower the less you have). So, ideally GS/IA don't want to go too far below. But on a sage regen rate constant.