Good alliance pvp servers?

Hey guys i have a human hunter and im thinking about server transferring to a good alliance pvp server. Im just trying to get better at pvp and that wont happen on my server due to the lack of good players. I cant even find a decent healer for a 3s team =/. I will like to hear a few names of good alliance pvp server plz! Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Swifty the Warrior guy that posts on Youtube and gives away free stuff is pretty good/OK at PvP.
    That is Dagger Spine, which is a PvP server.

If you don't want that, not sure.

Overall, I made a Shaman on that server and I have to say that I'm very disappointed with the Alliance towards BG PvP. If you want to BG, I suggest staying with Horde. I have personally had 70% win ratio with randoms. Alliance just don't understand how to PvP in the PvP BG maps. Non-PvP maps are the vehicle type maps and even then it is 50/50 win ratio.

Swifty is from Darkspear. Not Daggerspine. Darkspear is a good pvp server, plenty of guilds and RBG groups of all ratings. AH prices are retarded and there's a lot of trolls. But you'll have no problem finding good people to play with.

Kel'thuzad > Sargeras > Tich > Darkspear
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post
    Kel'thuzad > Sargeras > Tich > Darkspear
    Sargeras FTW! There are always 2200+ teams lf new members in trade, very easy to fine a good group

Kil'jaeden is a lot of fun... good PvP community and really good progression guilds too

Deleted
    Many people rank Outland as the best EU PvP server due to massive amount of people on the server with almost 50/50 faction rate with Alliance having a slight upperhand when it comes to PvP on that server. Not to mention the Battlegroup (Misery) is quite Alliance based.