Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Eclipse is random and can not be spawned. http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Eclipse
    Ecce homo ergo elk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    Is the piranha gun any good for the xmas event? Or should I switch to mage? I honestly think that item is the most OP thing in the game.

2 questions:
    -My main base is in a small world, and looks like my dungeon is spawned without a rusty area.. is there a way to artificially spawn the rusty co. skeletons or should I move to another world? I'm looking for that sniper scope. Already tried to put the rusty banners down, but doesn't seem to work.

-I think it's just RNG, but I had 3 eclipses back to back at the beginning of hard mode... I died A LOT and didn't manage to get eanything from it because I was undergeared.
    Now I am in endgame ranged gear and I want to farm that broken sword for the Terra blade, but the eclipse doesn't happen at all.
    Am I doing something wrong? Should I do something special to trigger the event? Just want to mention that I had 5 pirates invasions and like 15 blood moons while waiting for it ...
    honestly ive been using Tedit to spawn it on a fresh night so i had tons of time to do the event

Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    Is the piranha gun any good for the xmas event? Or should I switch to mage? I honestly think that item is the most OP thing in the game.

2 questions:
    -My main base is in a small world, and looks like my dungeon is spawned without a rusty area.. is there a way to artificially spawn the rusty co. skeletons or should I move to another world? I'm looking for that sniper scope. Already tried to put the rusty banners down, but doesn't seem to work.

-I think it's just RNG, but I had 3 eclipses back to back at the beginning of hard mode... I died A LOT and didn't manage to get eanything from it because I was undergeared.
    Now I am in endgame ranged gear and I want to farm that broken sword for the Terra blade, but the eclipse doesn't happen at all.
    Am I doing something wrong? Should I do something special to trigger the event? Just want to mention that I had 5 pirates invasions and like 15 blood moons while waiting for it ...
    Make sure you are in the right zone, http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/terr...pawn_types.png the snipers are a rare spawn.

Time to dig this one up.

Terraria 1.3 has been released TODAY !
    http://www.terrariaonline.com/

Lots of new features, better steam integration, steam achievements and more.

-
    I started up and was hoping to get onto my storage world but,. alas, out of the 5 worlds in my documents only 2 seem to be selectable - anyone else have the same issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Time to dig this one up.

-
    I started up and was hoping to get onto my storage world but,. alas, out of the 5 worlds in my documents only 2 seem to be selectable - anyone else have the same issue?
    I think something this major needs a new game. My old saves were also unselectable.

Time to dig this one up.
    Woot!

All of my yes. Thank god I no longer have to mess with my router settings and use external programs. And now we have achievements. And...

Oh boy. This better not screw with my worlds. Time to make backups!

Worlds now keep track of how many enemies have been killed and reward banners for every 50 kills.
    Honestly? I liked the rarity as it was previously. This makes them far to easy to farm. Now the only mob (that I can think of off-hand) that will be difficult will remain the Nymph.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2015-06-30 at 06:27 PM.

Figure out how to fix it, but it's a bit of a hassle.

The missing worlds are saved in the 1.1.x format.
    To get them working in 1.3, you need to save them using the 1.2.x version of terraria.
    This means you'll have to "obtain" the gog.com version of terraria somehow, install that, load and save your old worlds (using a character created in that version), then they should show up in your new version of terraria again.

Would the 1.1.x & 1.2.x save issue work with TEdit? Open with TEdit, then resave?

Might be better than "obtaining" a copy of 1.2 version Terraria?

Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    Would the 1.1.x & 1.2.x save issue work with TEdit? Open with TEdit, then resave?
    That's what I was thinking; try TEdit. It's a nifty program. I use it all the time.

Im dying A LOT in expert mode, these fucking bats. The new mini biomes are really cool but holy shit the enemies there are like from hardmode.

Deleted
    having a lot of fun with expert mode and a new char

much more fun when you don't just fly through it all, i'm on my way to skeletron atm to make an arena to battle on

hopefully shadow armor and a diamond mage staff is enough
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-07-02 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to dig this one up.

-
    God dammit I just put like 30 hours in this game two weeks ago and got burned out. I didn't even know a 1.3 patch was coming I thought they were making a whole new expansion or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    God dammit I just put like 30 hours in this game two weeks ago and got burned out. I didn't even know a 1.3 patch was coming I thought they were making a whole new expansion or something.
    Basically is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Im dying A LOT in expert mode, these fucking bats. The new mini biomes are really cool but holy shit the enemies there are like from hardmode.
    Double hp+dmg, better AI and armour makes a bigger difference.

Hardmode scales up ALL enemies in it

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The UFO mount is sooooo good, especially since you can fight in it.

That being said, moon lord is a whole load of BS. Got him to 2 eyes out, and got obliterated after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post

Might be better than "obtaining" a copy of 1.2 version Terraria?
    Nope,. i tried that before i tried obtaining an 1.2 copy.
    Tedit is not yet compatible it seems.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how people are having issues? None of my worlds have problems.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Basically is

- - - Updated - - -

Double hp+dmg, better AI and armour makes a bigger difference.

Hardmode scales up ALL enemies in it
    You've been playing with Chip a lot recently.
    Its almost like you're both
    friends

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    You've been playing with Chip a lot recently.
    Its almost like you're both
    friends
    23:00 - Yakobro: CHIP U ARSE I SWEAR ON ME MUM I'LL CLOBBER U IN THE GOBBER

Scum spends about 60% of the day taking showers I think

10+ Year Old Account
    So would you guys recommend just starting a whole new world with this update or not? About to start up again and honestly don't know where to begin.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    So would you guys recommend just starting a whole new world with this update or not? About to start up again and honestly don't know where to begin.
    I started up a new world mainly because of the new mini biomes, and they've added new early/mid game loot that might be fun to play with on a new character. I've got an expert world and a normal 1.3 world when I want a break from getting my face kicked in. So glad they added expert mode. I was going to start over with a new world anyway when 1.3 hit, but was worried I might get bored. Holy crap, expert mode is no joke. Dug a little too far down into the cavern layer on the first night and got wrecked by one of the bigger cavern worms. Ouch. LOL. It's nice to want to push for armor upgrades and being excited to see ore and chests again. So no regrets in starting over.

However, if you want to just rush bosses and new events, your 1.2.X.X worlds should be fine.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.