Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    when experienced players give them tips and also there's the extremely keen to rage "wannabe hardcore" players that wants to be a world of warcraft Stalin character...
    The experienced players "giving tips" and the WoW Stalins are often the same, in my experience so far!

I think LFR is quite ok. It certainly allows a lot more people to see the content, which is good.

And I’ll be happy to run it with my alts who I’d normally never raid with. The good part is that it does not require any planning, signing up, making raid groups and all that kind of stuff. You just queue and let the game do that for you. And if you’re bored/tired/annoyed/whatever after 1 or 2 bosses, you can always leave the group.

What worries me is that Blizzard might stick to medium sized raids from now on, when having to support three levels of difficulty each raid. No more raids with 12, 13 bosses or several raids at the same time, like e.g. we had in T11.

The same 8 bosses for the next 8 months or so is probably gonna do my head in after a while. Oh well…

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    Ok first of I am not trying to troll here. Despite what you may think, this thread is not to start a reaction out of some one while I sit back and laugh. I am actualy curious of how people are thinking about this issue.

Before I begind, a little about myself.
    I have played wow since launch, been a member of various guilds, casuals, leveling, friends, hardcore and at one point I have been a guildmaster myself.
    During this time I have had relationships going on in my life, jobs, study, university, and even a period while I was doing nothing at all.

Now from my point of view, the END GAME, was only fun while you had new bosses to do. The ideea of 25/10 people working together to down a boss was really awesome. The reward for downing a boss was the actual excitment of SEEING new content for the first time. Once that happened, and everething was on farm, it was quite a tedious grind untill the new patch it.

Basicly pre WOTLK, I never raned out of content, I allways had something to look for and the game was great.

How ever once wotlk came, the game became a continous farm and grind of geting new items and doing that one same dungeon over and over and over again.
    Sure there were the hardmodes, but the problem is that you don't get that epic feeling of SEEING new content for the first time, you already saw everething once you cleared it normal.

And even if some one fancyed doing hardmodes, the number of guildmembers quiting the game until the next patch was so annoyingly high (at least in the guilds I was in), that the reason guilds didn't progress was more due to loss of members rather then lack of skill.

All In all, for all the people who were happy killing deathwing in the first week of launch, I have but one question.

-What are you going to do now for the reminder of 8+ months till MoP if there are no more patches?!
    -Will it be as fun as if you knew you had another raid instance to look up to?!
    What does killing deathwing in the first week have to do with LFR? You couldn't even do Deathwing in LFR during the first week. Any half decent raider though did kill Deathwing in normal DS during first week. Oh, which has nothing to do with LFR.

On to your questions:

1) I'll keep clearing heroic modes for a while at least. Of course I'm not going to bother with that for 8 months, but a while. There's other good games coming as well, nobody is forcing me to play WoW and only WoW. D3 will surely eat a good chunk of my time too.

2) Yes, because I never bother with the hype. I don't think I've watched a single PTR video or read anything about the fights since like BC. I live in the present, not in the future.

P.S Still don't see wtf this thread has to do with LFR.