Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Naughty Dog, They would make an amazing MMO imho.

Hey guys, has anybody mentioned Blizzard?
    you know, they made WoW, so... :P

i know i'm not funny but still lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    I think that a Sims MMO by Maxis would be pretty interesting.
    I assume you weren't unlucky enough to be apart of a failed experiment called The Sims Online? It was rather awful.

Deleted
    I dare say Rocksteady should develop one, with their touch on Arkham City I would prefer that superhero MMO I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted Bioware. They've made some of the best games over the years and I have many warm memories playing kotor, mass effect, dragon age (1 and 2) as well as their most underrated title (that they really should do something with dammit) JADE EMPIRE.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably get alot of hate for this, but I want mythic to have another shot at an MMo. Mostly a DAoC 2 is my next dream MMo after Swtor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trion or the old Blizzard (Red 5 maybe). Both teams are full of seasoned vets. Scott Hartsman has been working on MMORPGs and MUDs since before a lot of MMORPG players were born.

Quote Originally Posted by looopy View Post
    Personally, I think its Bethesdas turn to jump into the mmo world, BUT I think its important bethesda doesn't whore out one of there current IP's to fit the mmo style (especially TEH), I would have liked to see bethesda take on a star wars mmo, but I think Bioware is definetly a good second option.
    Given that Bethesda made ONLY people living in Japan wait 4 weeks(even if they had a North American copy) from activating their copy of the game on steamworks and given that Beth is using steamworks as a buffer to pull the same sorts of crap that EA pulls, no fraking way would I want Beth to be involved in swtor. EA is bad enough.

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I wanted Bioware. They've made some of the best games over the years and I have many warm memories playing kotor, mass effect, dragon age (1 and 2) as well as their most underrated title (that they really should do something with dammit) JADE EMPIRE.
    EA owns/runs bioware now essentially. Folks who havented learned this already from the no grace fiasco will soon learn from EA's CS for swtor... I've already seen the incompetence in the CS for swtor over the last 2 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinesun View Post
    Given that Bethesda made ONLY people living in Japan wait 4 weeks(even if they had a North American copy) from activating their copy of the game on steamworks and given that Beth is using steamworks as a buffer to pull the same sorts of crap that EA pulls, no fraking way would I want Beth to be involved in swtor. EA is bad enough.

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 05:24 PM ----------

EA owns/runs bioware now essentially. Folks who havented learned this already from the no grace fiasco will soon learn from EA's CS for swtor... I've already seen the incompetence in the CS for swtor over the last 2 months.
    "Essentially" and what happens in reality are far different. Bioware is run by Bioware. I'm sorry your experience with Bioware CS was poor but put the tin foil hat down bro. Bioware is still Bioware.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Lego.

They made amazing console games.
    But they are shutting down the "LEGO Universe" servers, due to how badly it failed.

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    While it's not survival horror, there is World of Darkness getting close to launch.
    Actually, they recently moved both people and a chunk of the budget to EVE.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Toys for Bob, if for no other reason than the income from a successful MMO would allow them to buy the rights to Star Control and make a real sequel to Star Control 2, not the impostor Accolade released and had the nerve to call Star Control 3.

All kidding aside, I'd love to see Rockstar's take on an MMO featuring it's RAGE engine (The GTA engine).

Quote Originally Posted by splifone View Post
    ROCKSTAR, just imagine GTA in the star wars universe
    Excuse me while I vomit that there is anyone who would think this is a good idea.

Has anyone got any eye-bleach? I need to un-read something.

Excuse me while I vomit that there is anyone who would think this is a good idea.

Everyone is entitled their opinion. No need to flame just because you disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looopy View Post
    Personally, I think its Bethesdas turn to jump into the mmo world, BUT I think its important bethesda doesn't whore out one of there current IP's to fit the mmo style (especially TEH), I would have liked to see bethesda take on a star wars mmo, but I think Bioware is definetly a good second option.
    ROFL. Bethesda could never make an MMO. They REQUIRE the modding community to fix all the bullshit they never get around to fixing. Can't do that with an MMO, they'd have to actually WORK. Their game would be so riddled with bugs, nobody would even bother playing it, much less subbing for it.

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 04:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aim View Post

Here's your eye bleach. http://eyebleach.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Errr Sargeras a warlock? Try huge freaking Demon Lord and Ex-Titan.
    Titan is his race, he's still a titan.
    Warlock/Warrior is his CLASS. I don't know where you got demon lord from, rank maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne