Deleted

Spine first Cutscene always causing a crash.

During the first "pull" of spine of deathwing my wow freezes up and I have to force quit and re open...this only happens on the very first pull and is fine after...I play on a 27" iMac. Anyone else have this issue?

It's happening to lots of people, but they claim to have fixed it, at least for PCs, in the mini-patch last Tuesday. This did not fix it for me however (I'm also on a Mac). A workaround is to move/rename the cinematics directory found in :
    Code:
    World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\Interface\Cinematics
    If you just change "Cinematics" to Cinematics1, then start the game directly without the launcher, it will work fine because the game won't be able to find the cinematics to crash you. If you're not in the US, then the "enUS" part will change to match your language and region.

Note, that you'll want to undo the naming change when you login again (on a non-raid night) or the game will then try to redownload the whole Cinematics directory and you'll have two copies. Be sure to only rename that directory - there is a second Cinematics directory which has nothing to do with the Dragon Soul cinematic problem.

Deleted
    Erm don't know if they were on macs or not but a few had this in our guild the first time we did it, they just changed their resolution under video settings on wow and it seemed to work