Eyefinity and Swtor

So i use Eyefinity for my setup and play at 5760x1080. Anyone know if they plan on added some support to centralize the HUD? I like the eyefinity for immersion, the peripheral views help that a lot. But i don't want to turn my head to see chat.
    Last edited by MrWiki; 2011-12-12 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1519 View Post
    So i use Eyefinity for my setup and play at 57604x1080.
    57604x1080? My goodness, do you have about 20 monitors next to each other?

Derail: Would love to see a pic of your setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Idras View Post
    57604x1080? My goodness, do you have about 20 monitors next to each other?
    lol I think he means 5760x1080 which is 3 monitors.

From the ign interview with James Ohlen:

I know there's been some talk about [user interface customization] amongst our fans and is something that they're very passionate about. That's another thing that we have a team working on, to players a lot more power to essentially adjust their UI so they can move UI elements around, they can change the size or the alignment of it, and essentially customize how they get to play the game.
    It can't happen soon enough. I also play at 5760 x 1080 and not being able to move the ui elements towards the center is the biggest complaint i've had about the game.

http://www.betacake.net/2011/11/14/s...y-screenshots/

enjoy

can imagine it would be tricky to notice minimap and quest trackers completely. then again i havnt had a chance to play with that wide a screen ;p maybe its unnoticable

Oh, it's noticable. It's a complete pain in the ass. But the shots don't quite give the whole picture. The companion and party frames end up in the lower left of the left side screen. Healing sucks with that setup. When you visit a vendor, the vendor window opens on the left side of the left monitor and you inventory opens on the right side of your right monitor.