Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My fiance told me I "bejewmed" in my sleep last night. Yeah, its like that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    I seriously doubt that he has, since they have said that 1) no emails have been sent, and 2) they will send the email on the same day you get access.
    I see, well I'll have a talk to him, then. Thanks

Deleted
    Not really that fuzzed currently as i know i won't get in the 13th... let alone the 14th. Pre-ordered at the end of November so I'm wild guessing it'll be the 15th. No point watching the live streams either as i don't want too much spoiled D:

Very antsy. I've tried to be prepared so once I'm allowed into the game I can play with minimal distractions. It's a weird feeling that I'm all ready to go but I still don't know when I'm going to start playing. Also, my holiday schedule may have all gone to hell but still waiting on relatives to make up their minds. Sigh.

Actually its wearing off since the beta weekend.

Deleted
    give. now. NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

sadly I don't have time to play until friday ... sucks ;(

Deleted
    Reading these forums is a great way to pass the time and every now and then i have to shake the buzz/excitement off.

Looking at what i typed don't misinterpret it :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistjdk2 View Post
    I can't wait. I'm considering installing and attempting to play Kotor despite how badly the resolution hurts my eyes.
    I started playing it but the resolution made me stop playing it. I even tried for about two hours to get some 1920/1080 mod that would make the game playable on HD, but it was still screwed up, so I quit.

Hopefully, this time tomorrow I will be on my way to Coruscant!
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Artistjdk2 View Post
    I can't wait. I'm considering installing and attempting to play Kotor despite how badly the resolution hurts my eyes.
    I did this and am almost through the the second one. It does look bad, and combat is awful, but refreshing the story is worth it. My skin itches more everyday it gets closer to being playable. Tried Skyrim but wasn't for me.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm antsy, and I'm not getting early access.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't felt like this in 20 years. Like a little kid waiting for Xmas. Unreal this feeling is.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

I am so excited about this! This is pretty much all that my guild has been talking about.

In the last couple of weeks, I deleted 25 WoW characters, 10 of which were 85s. Sharded/vendored all the gear. I only have a couple of 85s left in case I come back, probably just to play a human monk for a bit, who knows. Hey Blizz! I'm waiting on Titan, not MoP.

Having dabbled in Rift, LOTRO, Warhammer, EQ2, I can say that this is the first time I really feel a transition coming on. Similar anticipation to when I moved from EQ1 to WoW.

My WoW account expires today so I'm kind of in limbo until I get my early access. I did reinstall EQ2 since it went F2P last week. I'll use that to keep me busy while I wait for SWTOR.

10+ Year Old Account

Like this

The anticipation for this game isn't helping my insomnia that's for sure. I'm sitting here impatiently tapping my foot as I listen to loud heavy metal while typing this when I should be sleeping.
    Reign In Power: WoW | SWTOR

Right now I'm sitting at work, it's a really slow day which isn't helping. I've been passing the time playing through Assassin's Creed Revelations (yay fiancee who works for Ubisoft getting me a free copy) and BF3. Burnt out on Skyrim.

Installed TIE Fighter and I'm playing through that campaign as well. I found a really sweet modded version which works perfectly with Windows 7, and I can use my 360 controller to play it.

Very damn antsy to say the least..

I have a huge project due to the 21st though, so I'll have to force myself not to play. Lacking ~20 pages