Thread: Syria

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Daily update :
    Yesterday 21 death 4 of them women
    First time less than 24death a day since long time, they failed to pass the 1+kill/hour ratio they kept for ages
    According to this report (in arabic) that was published early august, the counted bodies number was over 4000
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Best of luck to you guys. If I could do something I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt watch the video, because for some reason my internet is all screwed up.

But, iv heard reports that its mainly innocents being caught between the cross fire of military and insurgents. Iv also heard that most of the deaths are civilian and military, and that the people causing the violence have links to al Quaida, just like the Lybian rebels (al Quaida flag is hanging above the new transitional government building). I also heard that Lybian rebels are being flown into Syria or Turkey, who then go in to the cities and help the Syrian rebels.

Also I just want to add, that a no fly zone probably will not be in the best interests of the people. Just look at Lybia, thousands of innocent people were bombed by the very people trying to help them...

There is also a western agenda to destabilize the middle east, just look at Pakistand and Iran atm. The US is doing everything they can to annoy those two countries, even after China warned that an attack on Pakistan is an attack on China.

The US and NATO need to mind there own business, there countries are literally falling apart because of debt, yet they still want to act like the world police.
    Last edited by Kivimetsan; 2011-12-13 at 07:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    Human life isn't worth dick in those countries. It's no surprise.
    You sound pretty confident with that ignorant one sided view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pls watch the video then Kivimetsan, it is eye witness, all you were told are LIES
    And I thought I lived in deep shit in Egypt, at least my nightmare was only 7days of forbidden chemical war, these humans are living in daily death since 8months
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Damn.... tired of seeing this shit happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    daily update :
    41death yesterday, a simple math I slept yesterday only 5hours, so 8humans died while I was sleeping and 33 died while I was awake but couldn't do a thing to them

there is 7 devils died from the syrian army's side but they won't be counted, and if I can choose, I wish they be immortals to die everyday a horrible death and still never know rest (immortal is not invincible)
    Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    Daily update : Thursday 15Dec : 36 death
    Time for "jokes": ban ki moon saying that a "peaceful" power transfer must happen in Syria, my comment : it seems peaceful is not using nuclear weapons these days
    ban ki moon says that over 5000death in syria since protesting started, my comment : 5k death from how many months ago ?
    USA says Bashar lost his right to be ruler, my comment : no shit?

Wonder if Syria had even 50% of oil Lybia has, would the world left it like that?
    Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    daily update : 33death yesterday 2 of them from the free resistance
    and for first time a good news : 27 army dogs (Bashar followers) died yesterday in fight with resistance

I pray for you Syria
    Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much blood. I wish there was something more we could do than hope and pray for the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    daily update: 22 death Friday
    since situation is turning very bad in Egypt too I can't follow what happened in Syria exactly beyond 22 death

---------- Post added 2011-12-18 at 08:30 AM ----------

daily update: 40 death Saturday, at least one old man
    Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    daily update : 24death yesterday, until now the capital of syria : Damascus is not helping in revolution since over 10months of slaughter
    Thrall

Christ, i hope something gets done about that. People haven't cared enough about genocide since the Holocaust..needs to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

10+ Year Old Account
    daily update : 120death yesterday
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    You sound pretty confident with that ignorant one sided view.
    I don't think you got what he meant. Or maybe I'm just an optimist. I think he was saying that no one, especially not the West, cares about those peoples' lives. Its worth nothing to the people of that country nor those with the ability to intervene. The only people who care for the dying over there are their family members. And even they're forced into constantly having to weigh their own lives against other's.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    (al Quaida flag is hanging above the new transitional government building).
    Uh...

No it isn't?

Where do you find this rubbish?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    I really worry for you guys over there, sam86. Please be careful, and please understand that reform takes time. While the elections in Egypt were good, they were too swift IMO. I know I'm saying this from the comfort of my home in the US, but sometimes outsiders can give perspective, too.

I truly wish you the best. I know it's OT, but from reading your posts, I can't help but sympathize with you.

(Remember, when the US started its war for independence, it took nearly 10 years to get a Constitution)
    They were swift, HAD to be swift cos they have the military and securityforces trying to cling onto the power.
    Every delay favors them, thats why we see the demonstrations now also after the elections, the people dont trust them to hand over the leadership.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2011-12-20 at 05:10 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pls talk about Egypt problems in this thread
    Al Qaida does not exist in Egypt or Syria more than USA, actually they probably have more agents in USA than both Egypt and Syria, Al Qaida doesn't exist here, I go out in protests myself to see everything by my own eyes, Al Qaida isn't between us, if they do exist they are too few and too weak to be anything
    Al Qaida believe only in violence and fighting, what happens right now in both Egypt and Syria is blood baths, slaughter feasts, for whatever reasons

---------- Post added 2011-12-21 at 09:20 AM ----------

daily update : 84 death Tuesday in Syria
    Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    38 death yesterday, including women and children
    Thrall

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, no damn clue why no one's stepping in to do something about this. I heard it's because Russia and China have a good sway with the government, makes it difficult for the US or the EU to do anything*

*note, this is second hand information and could likely be wrong, please correct me if it is**

**Be nice about aformentioned correcting.