Warrior mage paladin - How to ?

Hi guys,
    The question is : how to play Warrior Mage Paladin efficiently?
    Our problem is that enemies mainly sit on our mage and if it is for example feral, the mage can barely do anything. And at this point we lack the CCs we need to kill.
    What should we do ? Should the warrior focus on people that are attacking the mage and do as many hamstrings/piercing howls as he can ?
    Another problem is that when enemies get low, our warrior tries to chase them. Usually behind the boxes or the pillar, anyway it makes him LOS me, and I have to leave my sweet spot. That makes me really vulnerable to CCs and can end badly. But if the warrior does not go after the enemies that get low, how can we kill them ?
    Any general advice will be appreciated.

since you do lack cc your dps should coordinate it's burst as much as possible. warriors do lack the mobility so hopefully the mage can assist in locking a target down so the warrior doesn't have to "chase" as much. contrary to popular belief, mages CAN BE seriously gimped if focused so try to peel off the mage as much as possible so he can free cast some sheeps and take control of the fight.
    Last edited by Dispirit; 2011-12-12 at 11:01 AM.

In my experience the strongest way to play WMP is to make lots of switches, based on what the warrior can hit.

The only reason melee should be able to stick to your mage is if their healer is free to get dispels out as he pleases. If your mage can't get any CC off what-so-ever the warrior has to peel until he can with charge/throwdown/imp hamstring. If the map allows it, have your mage play defensively and get deep freezes on DPS out of LoS of their healer, allowing the mage to position himself to get CC on their healer.

In terms of your warrior pushing in too far, you have to let your warrior know if he can't pursue a target, he will (or should) learn with time/practice whether he's over extending, but in the meantime you have to tell him. You know what cooldowns you have available and should know what cooldowns your has available; if you know that if your warrior runs around behind boxes and you run after him you will likely get chain feared because you dont have a trinket/bubble, make sure he has enraged regen or shield wall still available - otherwise tell him to pull out unless he's positive he can score a kill. If you can effectively communicate what cooldowns you guys have between eachother it will help avoid getting yourself into situations where you died because of poor positioning.

Thanks for the input guys,
    Also tell me, if it's only my experience or feral teams are kinda a counter to us ?

Ferals aren't really a counter. Your Warrior is gonna have to hurt any cloth they have hard, and your Mage is gonna have to kite melee exceptionally well.

But you're a Paladin healer. Yeah you're CC susceptible but you're the strongest healer out there so the advantage of you is being able to pump out heals and survive the impossible.

As said, you're gonna have to do some hard switches.