Poll: Would you like to see 15m raids ONLY.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It depends, really. If we're removing both 10 and 25-man raids, then yes, I'd like to see 15-mans... But, if Blizzard decided they wanted to keep 10-mans, then I'd say change 25-mans to 20 instead, that way, instead of a 2.5:1 ratio, it would be a 2:1 ratio, which would be much easier to balance around.

Quote Originally Posted by Prez- View Post
    No, absolutely not. 1. we'd have to basically tell 15 people to gtfo from our roster. 2. I love my 25mans
    Or.... you could just have those 15 people form a second 15-man raid group instead of just punting them. Logic is your friend.

Deleted
    10-man and 40-man normal modes, 40-man heroics only.

Deleted
    I for one would not mind 10/20

Go back to different 25m and 10m content. (SSC\TK vs Karazhan\ZA)

Even better, back to 40man raids!

Yes. Without a doubt. It's the single best thing that could happen to this game's raiding.

Nope. We're being reduced to 8 buffs anyway in MoP, and we'd need to recruit 5 more people who will likely turn out to be useless children.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    Or.... you could just have those 15 people form a second 15-man raid group instead of just punting them. Logic is your friend.
    Yeh because most 25man guilds have 4 tanks?

No matter what the raid size is, people will always complain. I like it as it is now.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

So far, 15 man raids is winning. This is a good idea even though some 25m raiders would need to step up their play as they would be more accountable. I kid I kid. it's just a good idea.

Yep, 1 raid size of 15 would be perfect for me, although once they fix the buff problem in MOP 10 should still be fine.

No.

Most 10m groups will not be able to find enough people.
    Most 25m groups will not find enough excitement / epic feeling.

Deleted
    15 man would be awesome. then remove 10man. maybe do 15 and 30. or 15 and 25

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the 10/20 model, but that means 25 man guilds have to kick players. Having only one raid size would be interesting and 15 man would be nearly the perfect size, but it means that all the current raiding guilds have to downsize, upsize or make different groups based on their members. For balancing this would be ideal but for players enjoying the game it will be too big of a change for some.

Basically, leave things the way they are unless you want guilds to disband/people to quit the game.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

If Blizzard planned ahead they could (and why not should) make 10, 15, 20 and 25 options.
    10man-guilds could go do 15 or even 20 man on a good night say when 19 people show up, having
    to sit out 9 to do 1 10man DOES reduce the number of people interested in raiding, for sure.

10man=2 drops, 15man=3 drops, 20man=4 drops and yes... 25man=5 drops!
    Tuning fights will be just as now, a matter of multiplying boss HP and the damage they do.

And it could bring some challenge for sub 25man guilds, to say try and do a 20man run as
    a 15man guild, a bit rougher but more loot! Then again that would put 25man runs at a
    disadvantage, unless they added a special 25+man mode... with cows in it! nvm...
    Last edited by Evilution; 2011-12-13 at 06:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather see 20 man raids only

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing 10man bumped up to 15man

But Leave 25m alone.
    Hell just because your guild can't keep 25 active raiders doesn't mean the rest of us should suffer for it.
    and 10mans should suffer because you only care for 25m?

Get a grip

15+ Year Old Account
    what does everyone think of 1man content?

Yay, another crap poll with biased answers, and I bet the OP actually thinks he's gonna get some kind of reliable results

10+ Year Old Account
    What no, "I don't care either way" option?
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light. Hunters do it with the help of animal companions.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.