Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"Swedish Server" - Chuundar.

Ignore. Delete thread, lock etc.
    Last edited by Nicolicious; 2011-12-12 at 07:02 PM.

Deleted
    What guilds?

Deleted
    So what you are saying is "Stay away from Chuundar!"

Kidding, Kidding. I never know what servers to go on when games launch, always get the wrong one every time!

Quote Originally Posted by wick3d View Post
    What guilds?
    Ruthless and Republic of Sweden are the two biggest guilds in Sweden (about 10-25th biggest guilds in the world aswell). And some smaller guilds, dont really remember the names and cant see them right now. But it's certain that atleast the two biggest Swedish guilds got that server.

Deleted
    I never understood the fun in just having people from the same country in a guild or whatever. A part of the experience is to meet people from other cultures and its fun to talk english!

Didnt mean to bash your post. Im all for a swedish server so people have the option. GL.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a member of the guilds, but I'm considering rolling on Chuundar. Played a lot in Swedish guilds in WoW. Though I'm also considering rolling somewhere else, I like international guilds a lot as well. Hard to decide. =/

Deleted
    So this will be the server with long ques then

Quote Originally Posted by Mujje View Post
    I never understood the fun in just having people from the same country in a guild or whatever. A part of the experience is to meet people from other cultures and its fun to talk english!

Didnt mean to bash your post. Im all for a swedish server so people have the option. GL.
    It doesnt mean we dont want other people there haha. It means that most people from Sweden will probably be there. I love to play with Brittish guys etc. It's a blast. It's just that most of the servers that we consider having alot of Swedish people dont have russians (hopefully). That spams the chat with their weird language etc. Swedish people often keep everything english. And that makes the server better for everyone aswell. Since Swedes know their english, for most part anyway.

What server type is it? PVP / PVE?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    What server type is it? PVP / PVE?
    PvP

charssss

Deleted
    Thanks, now I know which server to avoid. And I'm swedish my self.

Another swescale coming up?
    Last edited by mmoc971d9da4b1; 2011-12-12 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    It doesnt mean we dont want other people there haha. It means that most people from Sweden will probably be there. I love to play with Brittish guys etc. It's a blast. It's just that most of the servers that we consider having alot of Swedish people dont have russians (hopefully). That spams the chat with their weird language etc. Swedish people often keep everything english. And that makes the server better for everyone aswell. Since Swedes know their english, for most part anyway.
    at least Swedish ppl talk English.

Deleted
    Thanks for the head's up!

*staying FAR away from Chuundar*

Good to know.

However if I do start with SWTOR I will probably not join a country specific server because it is generally not as interesting in my opinion. It's boring to play on a server that is not cultural rich. I want to play with people from other countries. I want to live as a 21th century human, not 19th century.
    Big part of the enjoyment playing in a guild with people from other countries are that they are so different from you and you learn a lot of stuff. I also feel that I laugh more in a cultural rich guild for some reason. I was in 1-2 Swedish guilds in WoW and they both were quite dull to be in compared to international ones.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Brilliant I know what Server to stay away from then :P
    I'm swedish ^_^ Ostergotland har har, anyhow, i'l check the community :P still enjoy DMF alot xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    Good to know.

However if I do start with SWTOR I will probably not join a country specific server because it is generally not as interesting in my opinion. It's boring to play on a server that is not cultural rich. I want to play with people from other countries. I want to live as a 21th century human, not 19th century.
    Big part of the enjoyment playing in a guild with people from other countries are that they are so different from you and you learn a lot of stuff. I also feel that I laugh more in a cultural rich guild for some reason. I was in 1-2 Swedish guilds in WoW and they both were quite dull to be in compared to international ones.
    Yeh same

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    I'm swedish ^_^ Ostergotland har har, anyhow, i'l check the community :P still enjoy DMF alot xD
    Where from?

Deleted
    Thanks alot Nicolicious for this info.
    If you by any change analized what would be the the server name for none pvp environnment where swedish people gather, please post here or pm me.
    thanks.

Well got some other news now that a server change might already be in motion because of the leadership in my guild looked around and it seems like there will be alot of russians on this server lol . Biggest russian guild etcetc.. So just ignore what I said. I was too fast with the info .

Outland is also a pretty big Swe server

Deleted
    I've been on a server taken over by greeks and one by russians, nothing is more annoying than dbags refusing to speak english in general chat and spewing hate speech toward people not from their country. I would much rather join the swedes, they are fluent in english, humble, intelligent, charming and for the fact that I am swede myself.