Can anyone make this legal for me?

I got infracted for this sig, because I failed to read ALL of Trollbane's post and didn't re-size it. I tried to re-size it in paint, but I failed.

Thanks in advance!

yeh i believe discussing infractions in the forums is against rules, if you want to appeal against it then you gotta message a mod.
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by brightmonkey View Post
    yeh i believe discussing infractions in the forums is against rules, if you want to appeal against it then you gotta message a mod.
    He's not trying to dispute the infraction he just wants someone to fix it for him as far as I can tell,that said give me a moment and I'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by brightmonkey View Post
    He's not discussing an infraction, he's asking for help to avoid a further infraction and listed the reasons he needs help (a prior infraction)

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    He's not trying to dispute the infraction he just wants someone to fix it for him as far as I can tell,that said give me a moment and I'll do it.
    Re-read, he's not discussing his infraction, he wants to sort the sig out to avoid further action.

Jedi Shadow, RP-PvP