Trick I found to Make a lot of Credits @ Low Levels in PVP!

So in most all MMO's there are always ways to turn one form of currency into another (Honor > badges > Gear > Gold etc) I found a surprisingly good money maker during this last weekend of testing. Hopefully it isn't unintended because it's a great way to amass a sizable fortune starting at level 10. In one beta weekend I made well over 100k credits pvp'ing from 10-20
    Video demonstration is below

What do you think, too good to be true or normal and inconsequential? I posted it on the bug forums hopefully I'll get an answer from them before launch.

p.s. This better then the backrub video?
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-12 at 10:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do not click this link.

The OP is intentionally violating requests by moderators to not do this.

Clicking the link increases his viewership on his youtube channel, which is something you do not want to do.

R.I.P. YARG

You might want to just lay off of posting threads that are primarily a link to a video with little other content for a while. That's just me.

Jedi Shadow, RP-PvP

Deleted
    Maybe you post how much you can actually make with that, playing 3 days to level 24 I had 48k credits from questing... and I leveled my mission skill at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Do not click this link.

The OP is intentionally violating requests by moderators to not do this.

Clicking the link increases his viewership on his youtube channel, which is something you do not want to do.
    Do people actually care about such things...? I have a youtube account and some videos uploaded, but I never check if I get any messages and have no idea how many views I have...

holy hell I was just told to only post guide videos...that's what this is, why don't you give it a look before you rage on someone just trying to provide content to people eagerly awaiting early access?

Deleted
    Ban this guy already.